Saturday, June 30, 2018

30/6/2018

XFL:


Vince McMahon is expected to spend upwards of $500 million on the XFL relaunch.


Tough Enough winner dies:


Matt Cappotelli has succumbed to his second bout of brain cancer aged just 38. He was joint winner with John Morrison after taking an infamous shoot beatdown at the hands of Hardcore Holly during the show. The WWE contract he earned could not be put to use after being diagnosed with brain cancer very early into his career. He won that fight, but last year the cancer came back, and this time had attached itself to his spinal column. Doctors could not remove all of it, and what was left has tragically taken him.


Tryouts:


D'Von Dudley's boys  are trying out for WWE this week.


Alum offers to return:


Hurricane says he could help 205 Live...

"It would depend on the schedule for sure. If they could work with that, then I'm sure there's stuff that we could talk about. Obviously, their 205 needs a boost. I could boost that for sure, but I could boost the main roster as well. I've got full confidence in what I bring to the table. But it's not like WWE needs anybody… I'm also very happy where I am right now. So if something happens with them… awesome. If it doesn't, then that final appearance at the Rumble was so d**n hot, the crowd popped so loud for me. If that was my last time there, then I'm actually super okay with that too."


Signing confirmed:


Lo Shirai is officially a WWE star.


New game:


NJPW have announced a mobile phone game.


Hogan legal dispute:


Hulk Hogan's ex wife has claimed he is hiding money from her, to avoid paying her what she is due from their divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment