Tuesday, June 19, 2018

18/6/2018

Money In The Bank:


Results...


  • (Pre) Bludgeon Bro's bt the Club
  • Daniel Bryan bt Big Cass
  • Bobby Lashley bt Sami Zayn
  • Seth Rollins bt Elias
  • Alexa Bliss won the women's MITB match
  • Roman Reigns bt Jinder Mahal
  • Carmella bt Asuka
  • AJ Styles bt Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Ronda Rousey bt Nia Jax (DQ)
  • Alexa Bliss bt Nia Jax to win the red Women's title
  • Braun Strowman won MITB


Notes...


  • Alexa Bliss cashed her case in to recapture the Raw Women's gold
  • Booker T mocked CM Punk's UFC loss
  • James Ellsworth returned
  • The event over-ran, causing planned shows to be cancelled on the Network
  • Maria was backstage



ROH:


Martinez won the TV title last night.


Colt struggling:


Colt Cabana says his recent trial vs WWE's doctor has left an emotional toll on him...

"I can feel like a gravitational pull. And I'm trying to fight it, and I'm trying to smile at kids, and I'm trying to talk the grocer, or whoever it is, but I can feel, I can feel, I can feel it. And I'm fighting it. I really am. I felt it on the road this week, I know my podcast is about talking to people, a lot of me had zero desire to do any of that, I still did it. A lot of me was thinking almost people were judging me, or the only thing to talk about on this podcast would be this trial. And then I'm like, we're just gonna put on the recorder and talk about this trial? That really didn't make sense to me."


Enzo talks rape accusation / release:


"You want me to address the elephant in the room? The kind of the jungle was a f--king lion not an elephant, welcome to the f--king jungle brother. Dust under the rug. I squashed that sh-- in Phoenix. If we ever wanna talk about victims, real victims awareness for those victims, the good things the Me Too movement has done, the issues that exist in society that – bro we have real issues, okay. In our country and to ever make light or to foreshadow or throw shade on some of the most heinous acts one can commit in all of humankind, to use it as a ploy for fifteen minutes of fame… the pendulum should swing both ways, unfortunately, it doesn't always and in a society that deems people guilty until proven innocent, I'm not a victim. I put myself in that situation. I'm a huge Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan, I went to a Red Hot Chilli Peppers concert, had a bit too much to drink and you meet people at face value all the time in life. Make no mistake about it when you're on the road Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday on the road 300 days a year you have to be a certain type of person. The one thing I can say about WWE is to make it to that level I can't look around the locker room and point out one bad really sh--ty person like an evil person because to make it to that level you have had to succumb to a lot of pressures and beaten a lot of odds to make it to that place. I'm not a victim, I'm not going to sit there and say: 'this girl what she did to me,' man I addressed that in Phoenix and I wrote that song and videotape that a month after this happened. Man, it's water under the bridge the dust settles I'm not worried about it. But I have an opportunity of a lifetime that I didn't ask for though. I didn't ask for it but that's to make a real difference and make a real chance and to help people who are real victims especially children who've been abused. To spread the word on those evils and provide good-hearted real change in those environments, that is something we can talk about. I'm not going to continue to mention this person's name or even give them that. Give me a break that person should be in jail. The only problem I have with in society when you hashtag things like guilty till proven innocent cause it's a real thing, the only things I have to say bad part about the situation that's out there […] people expressing them like their law is that they're also allowing it to happen which is mind-boggling and mind-blowing to me. I'm no saint. I'm like everyone else I make mistakes in life and I will continue to and this probably won't be my first hiccup. I don't know, I don't know what the future holds. But the same people like this human that accused me of this, and I got myself there. But when someone evokes extreme lack of credibility in their answers and their responses and the manipulation of using media as a marketing tool, hashtagging 'Me Too' to get your voice heard these are the same people that are buying guns and shooting up schools and shooting people up all over our country and you're letting them do it because you're watching them as a society. When a person stands on TMZ and goes, 'oh he took me from behind oh I understand why he raped me I'm a hot b--ch.' When you hear that as a society and you still sensationalize and headlines and use fake news as a play to create double clicks and double clicks and clickbait across the world. I was clickbait. When TMZ comes out with a story after watching my accuser say those things with those people who have actually been through this. Who are going through this stuff, they're really hurting… for you to watch that accuser make such light of the situation and then to air it and get the clickbait and the advertisers that's all it is. I knew that because I was in the business of propaganda!"


Y2J recalls roughing up Michael Cole:


"I was so freaking hot on this, it was a Highlight Reel that led to a match. And it was, what was that guy's name, Brad Roberts or McGillicutty or whatever his name was? Brad something-or-other was the General Manager of RAW. Brad Maddox! And it was me, and Barrett, and Miz, and Brad Maddox in some kind of promo. And we had to show a clip of a movie, I believe it was the first one. Was that the one with Colin Farrell? Dead Man Down. And this promo just ran off the rails and I just remember it was really bad, well, when I came to the back, I remember Vince was like, 'oh, that promo was terrible.' And I was like, 'it was bad. It was poorly written and it was just s--t.' But I found out afterward that Michael Cole, on instructions from Vince, called it 'the worst segment in RAW history.' I know. The next night on SmackDown, I was wrestling a match and it was one of those, I was just, no pun intended, stewing, and I was just looking at Cole and I ran over. And I ripped the top of the [table] off and slammed the desk, 'you f--king asshole!' He was like, 'what are you talking about?' I said, 'you motherf--ker!' I roughed him up a bit. I lost my mind! And I go to the back, and, of course, everyone's mad at me. And then, of course, Vince knows why. I go, 'why would you say it's the worst segment in RAW history?' And he said, 'well, it was pretty bad.' I said, 'Vince, of all the s--t you've had on this show and of all the stuff I've done for this show, you're going to call it the worst segment in RAW history?' And he goes, 'well, maybe I overreacted.' I go, 'you're damn right you overreacted!' I was so mad! I didn't tell anybody. It wasn't one of my proudest moments."


Raw tease:



  • Will Alexa Bliss pay for cashing in?
  • Does The Monster in the Bank have a plan for Brock Lesnar?
  • How will Rollins' rivalry with Elias play out in the wake of the WWE Money in the Bankcontroversy?
  • Who will dare meet The Big Dog in his yard?



Fan incident:


Paige was assaulted as she was leaving MITB. She was in her car, with the window down, waving and saying goodbye to fans, when a male pushed to the front, struck her in the face and verbally abused her, calling her fat.


Ref vs fans:


Charles Robinson admonished fans for their poor show at MITB...

"For as great a town that Chicago is for wrestling, it is really disappointing that they can be so disrespectful when guys like Jinder Mahal and Roman Reigns are busting there butts and giving us a great match,"


WWE games:


AJ Styles has been confirmed as this years WWE games cover star.


Rey day:


San Diego have declared June 19 as Rey Mysterio day in the city.


UK division:


WWE have finally announced the WWE UK division, and two new titles. A UK Women's and UK Tag will be debuted on the show. It will be called NXTUK. WWE had to take two runs at crowning the Women's champ after an injury during a 4 way for the belt, they re-stared with the 3 others.


New Day on BC Vlog:


New Day are on the latest 'Being The Elite.'

No comments:

Post a Comment