Wednesday, June 6, 2018

6/6/2018

HOF'er ready to return:


Shawn Michaels has given his first hint to being open to one more match, talking to Sky Sports...

"I've been retired for eight years now and when it got to the five-year mark I thought people would start asking me but they just kind of stopped. I think it's one of those that you would never say never about and if it was just for a one-off then it's something that I would take a look at. It would have to be done the right way and just for one match rather than something that ran for longer. It could be possible but people would have to accept they wouldn't be getting the Showstopper, Mr WrestleMania, and that I'm 52 years old now. If it was the Shawn Michaels of 10 years ago I would love to have gotten in the ring with so many of the guys that are competing today. AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan would be good, and then there's the guys in NXT too. Someone like a Johnny Gargano would be fantastic. But for a one-off match now, I'd need it to be a tag-team match where Hunter and I can just do a few crotch chops and have some fun."


Y2J / Impact:


Impact will work Chris Jericho's wrestling cruise. He met senior officials today to book talent for the Miami to Bahamas route.


NXT promotion:


Lio Rush is joining 205 Live.


Old boy arrested:


Grand Master Sexay was arrested after he was unable to pay a hotel bill on his credit card.


Raw rebels:


Tyler Breeze and Scott Dawson took to Twitter to bemoan their statuses with WWE after Raw this week.


Troll named:


Colt Cabana has wished an internet troll named as an abuser of the WWE doctor, he says egged on by Punk and Colt, well. The troll, named Mike Litoris (Apparently only CM and Colt got the joke), could have cost the wrestlers millions of $, but the judge said neither man could be held responsible for the comments by another, no matter how defamatory.


Legend ill:


William Regal has been battling health issues since before Mania, and it is starting to keep him off the road.


Son of a Gunn:


Austin, son of Billy, Gunn is getting into wrestling, and is excited for his journey. He did though say he was bullied at school because of his dad's career...

"He kind of sat us down when that whole thing was getting really hot and he was like 'Listen, your dad's not really gay and this is a whole gimmick.' But at school they'd be all like 'Oh, your dad's gay. Your dad's kissing another dude.' I'd be like 'That's not my dad. I have a mom. What do you mean?' and I'd be trying to put the pieces together. I understood the business enough back then to know my dad wasn't really gay. But I got a little heat for that."


Alum to ROH:


Hurricane has signed for ROH.


WWE vs Brother Love:


WWE have delayed this weeks episode of Brother Love's podcast due to creative differences. He had been promised complete control over the content when he signed for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment