Sunday, June 3, 2018

3/6/2018

Impact star call out Y2J / ROH:


Sami Callihan is not happy about being snubbed...

"A cruise that I didn't get booked on, which is bulls---. What are you guys just afraid? Chris Jericho are you afraid of Sami Callihan? Ring of Honor are you afraid of making money with 'The Draw' Sami Callihan? That is my question. The way I'm looking at it now, the only bigger b------ than Impact management is Ring of Honor and Chris Jericho. So, here's the thing. I might just have to get my baseball bat and show up on this cruise, because I do what I want, when I want."


Alum names himself as best in the world:


Cody Rhodes says he is the best thing in wrestling right now.


Wrestling murder:


Police have updated the murder / suicide of ECW star Rockin' Rebel. They say both he and his wife were killed by gunshot wounds, and have determined that she was shot first, during the night time hours, possibly whilst sleeping, the Rebel turned the gun on himself. There was no information provided on the location of their two children at the time of the crime, but they are thought to be physically un-harmed.

Neighbours revealed the family were very reclusive, and did not communicate with others on the street much and the kids never went further than the back yard without the parents. They did though add that police were often in residence at the address, and claimed the couple had a tumultuous relationship.


WWE UK:


WWE will com back to the UK from November 3-11.


Tyson talks anniversary:


''3 years ago my entire world was halted.  I had no clue what the hell the rest of my life would look like.  I really enjoy my current role and look forward to many more years contributing to something I love.''

No comments:

Post a Comment