Saturday, June 9, 2018

9/6/2018

I won't go:


CM Punk says his mental health will stop him from going to Cody's stadium indie show...

"No, I got some crippling anxiety when I'm in crowds now. My wife has it really bad, so it gets amplified if she's with me. Unless it's a Stanley Cup Final or an occasional Cubs game, I don't think you'll see me surrounding myself in a sea of people."

He has offered to do a meet and greet before the event though.


NJPW:


NJPW hosted Dominion last night. Michael Elgin, Young Bucks, Hiromu Tanahashi and Kenny Omega won gold, Rey Mysterio debuted and Chris Jericho debuted a very different look then we have seen before as he won the IC title.


NXT in UK:


NXT are working the Download festival this weekend. The UK title shot tournament started today at the event.


Punk reveals tough time in court:


"The Twilight Zone is a good way to put it. That would have been about the time I starting doing my best to not cry on the stand. I was forced to watch myself get a concussion over and over again. It really, really sucked."


Brother Love podcast:


Brother Love's podcst co-host has confirmed the last episode of their podcast was not the one planned. They promised to explore some of the controversial moments in WWE past, and felt this week was time, after a few episodes bedding in. WWE were not as ready as they were, so aired a chat they had taped as a back-up, about ECW instead.


Bryan warned WWE:


Daniel Bryan says he warned WWE fans would not be happy that they left him out of the 2014 Royal Rumble match...

"When they told me what was going to happen, I was like, 'this isn't gonna work out well for you guys. But, you can do what you want. Like, I don't run the company, right? If it's bad — I feel bad for certain people who were negatively affected by that. The year before, 2014, Batistawas negatively affected by it. So like, I always try to say like, 'hey, I think this is gonna happen,' and sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. But I think, like in that specific case, like I had said that, like I don't think this is a good idea, and it doesn't matter what I think, right? And so, I just go out there, and I do my job, and I play the hand that I'm dealt with."

No comments:

Post a Comment