Tuesday, June 12, 2018

12/6/2018

Miz talks backstage role:


"No. I don't think I will ever be a locker room leader like The Undertaker or John Cena. That is just not my role. I am not someone that sits in the back watching the monitor and observing everyone. I have to get in the ring to feel exactly how you are. That is how I teach. I teach by example, instead of saying to them what they did wrong. I need to get in the ring with them and be able to feel what the are doing, so that is how I am able to teach. I am not one of those people that people go to and people ask for my advice. I don't know, it's tough for me to give a person advice when I wasn't in the ring with them. I don't know what their mindset is. I don't know why they did what they did and when they did it. I have to hear an audience, and feel an audience to know exactly why I am doing something."


Alum talks plan to get back to WWE:


Rosa Mendes says...

"I feel like this is my business plan; I want to conquer the independents. I want to dominate in the independents and be super over and have incredible 30-40 minute matches in the independents and show people that I am a great worker and a great performer. As soon as I can say that about myself then I am going to talk to them. They may talk to me before then, but I really want to establish myself in the independents before I even step foot in a WWE door again."


Flair shot down:


WWE have confirmed that Ronda Rousey has a multi year contract, shooting down Ric Flair's claim that she will be gone by next year.


I did it:


Jeff Hardy pleaded guilty to DUI. He was fined $300, received 48 hours community service and a 120 day suspended sentence. He also had to turn his driving license over to the court.


NWO snub:


The Godfather has revealed he had agreed to join NWO, but was snubbed without being informed until it aired on TV...

"My contract was coming up, and I was in negotiations with WCW coming into the nWo as their bodyguard. And we had arranged a verbal contract," said Godfather. "The price was over a three-year deal. And then, I didn't hear from them, and I called the people that I needed to talk to and they weren't returning my calls. And then I'm watching the show one day, and I see Virgil come out as the bodyguard of the nWo. I would assume that somebody in the nWo said, 'hey, we could probably get Virgil a lot cheaper, and he's known as a bodyguard.' So, Virgil went there a lot cheaper than what I was gonna go there for. So, I don't really have good feeling over that at all."


Jeri-loyal?:


Chris Jericho says he will not work with NJPW, Cody or any other indie in the US because...

"I got asked to do Long Beach, I said 'no.' I got asked to do Cow Palace, I said 'no.' I got asked to do "All In," I said 'no.' I don't want to do that. You should see how many indie promoters have contacted me over the last six months. ... You guys have to understand, this is not just me...it's a calculated, big money proposition. Big money for me, big money for the company doing it. I'm not going to work anywhere else, unless you want to pay six f------ figures, I'm not bragging, but this is where we're at. This is McGregor-Mayweather type s--- for me. I'm not saying I'm making $55 million like those guys, but what I'm doing it's the most I've made for the least amount of matches in my entire career. So, it's very calculated, everything I do has to be very smart."


SD teaser:



  • Paige to host Women's Money in the Bank Summit
  • Daniel Bryan and Shelton Benjamin go one-on-one tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Jeff Hardy to battle Shinsuke Nakamura after war of words on Twitter



MSG to host non WWE event:


ROH are expected to make their MSG debut in 2019, AAA will beat them to being the first non WWE company to work there though, this September, ending WWE's decades long exclusive contract with the venue.


Cena beats Rocky:


Jackie Chan has reportedly dropped Sylvester Stallone from his next movie project and given the role to John Cena.


WWE deal will devastate wrestling:


Eric Bischoff says WWE's TV deal with Fox will kill any hope any one else has of making an Impact in America...

"Anybody who comes along and wants to sell a wrestling show, guess who you are not gonna sell it to? You are not going to sell it to FOX and any of its affiliates and, oh by the way, you are not going to sell it to NBC Universal or any of its affiliates. So the world in terms of one's ability to sell a traditional television show to a traditional television or broadcast partner has just collapsed. You no longer have to have a big record label behind you and have to kowtow to the politics that enabled you to get there. You can be a phenomenal artist and put your stuff out there on YouTube and find yourself becoming a star."


Injury:


Sin Cara has been written off TV with a kayfabe shoulder injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment