Wednesday, June 13, 2018

13/6/2018

Tag teams dropped:


The blue Tag strap match between Bludgeon's and Club has been dropped to the pre show for MITB this weekend.

Punk's opponent calls out WWE star:


Mike Jackson apparently took offense to Daniel Bryan saying he thought he could beat CM in a shoot / MMA fight, even though he was never mentioned. He told Bryan his mouth was writing cheques his ass would not be able to cash.

WWE bully:


Tye Dillinger confessed he was a bully at school during a be a star event this week...

"I wasn't bullied growing up, I did a little bit of bullying myself, I was actually on the other side. I made jokes, I laughed at certain people, I joined in on that. It actually took someone standing up to me and telling me that I was being... using nice words, I was being a very bad guy."

Injury:


Ricochet missed a suicide dive on the NXT circuit this week and landed ''Awkwardly.'' He had to be helped to the back after Ref's ''Xed'' the match.

Bischoff talks HOF chances:


"Probably never. I don't see it. Everyone's got opinions about that, I've got my own. I don't think about it. People ask me about it in interviews and I have to respond. I personally don't ever see it happening."

WWE game:


Xavier Woods has been named as a playable character on a non WWE game called 'Super Bomber Man'.

Reunion:


Rock will reunite with one of his 'Fast' co-stars, Gal Gadot, on a new film unrelated to the franchise.

DVD:


WWE have announced a new Shawn Michaels DVD set is coming in September.

Y2J names two moves he will never take again:


"I'm not going to take a dragon suplex off the top rope, that doesn't make it a good match. That makes it risky and stupid. You don't need that s---. I wanted a good story, I wanted to come out of the gate, I didn't want any rest holds. I wanted a high spot in the beginning and work this storyline. We went 35 minutes, I didn't know how long it was going to go and when it was done, I was like, 'That was really, really good.' and the one winged angel on the chair really hurt. I'm not saying it hurt like a joke, it really f----- me up. It hurt my back to where there's something still not right, but whatever, I can never take that move again. I can never take the powerbomb on the apron again from Kevin Owens, it hurts, and wrestling is not supposed to hurt like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment