Monday, June 25, 2018

25/6/2018

Edge reveals wrestling collection:


"The only time I have exchanged gear with someone was with The Undertaker at WrestleMania 24. I gave him my kick-pads and my tights from that and I got his gloves. It is pretty cool. I am glad I got that memory. I saved everything; all my gear over the years; my trench coats and stuff that I have saved. It is all packed away nicely and neatly in vacuum-sealed bags and all that stuff. One day if the girls decide they want to do something with it---whether they want to give it away to charity, or buy a slushy with it, I don't know, but it'll be there."


Nakamura reveals why he came to WWE:


"In Japan, I thought I accomplished everything. So, I tried other things. So, then in 2015, what should I do next? At the time, my friend, who works in WWE, called me. Probably it's time to challenge next. Then I decided to join. So, I didn't follow the WWE history, but I knew big names like Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan, because they wrestled in Japan. When I was a kid, it was hard to watch WWE, because I needed to go to video shop, I didn't have any money."


Scary accident:


Drew McIntyre was thrown backwards out of the ring at a live last night when the top ring rope snapped during his match. WWE allowed the match to culminate, despite the broken ring.


Raw tease:



  • Seth Rollins battles Dolph Ziggler in Intercontinental Championship rematch
  • Who else will battle to become Brock Lesnar's next challenger?
  • What does Nia Jax have planned for Alexa Bliss?
  • KO and The Constable forge powerful alliance
  • Where do Sasha Banks and Bayley go from here?



UK special:


WWE have finished taping the UK tourney, the last night, with the UK title match final and the crowning of the first British Women's champ will be tomorrow.


Eli Drake:


Eli Drake has signed a new Impact deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment