Tuesday, May 15, 2018

15/5/2018

Raw UK:


Bobby Roode, Alexa Bliss and Kevin Owens won spots in MITB matches.


Nikki opens up about split:




Brie has been getting some heat and blame for the split after a tease for their new show was released...




HOF'er takes ill:


Impact HOF'er Gail Kim has had an emergency appendectomy. She was bullied into going to hospital by her chef husband after what she thought was a bad case of food poisoning. She should be released today.


WWE UK:


Breezango will live tweet a commentary of the upcoming royal wedding this weekend and Nattie dedicated her match last night to the UK's own Davey Boy Smith. Chris Jericho is also in town.

The company have announced a Network special at the O2 in August, Ronda Rousey will headline.


SmackDown UK:


WWE have taped SD in the UK today, MITB qualifiers will be confirmed and a new title match will be booked, here is their teaser...


  • AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura to battle for right to choose stipulation for Money in the Bank WWE Championship Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Andrade "Cien" Almas makes his debut tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • The New Day and The Bar clash in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Carmella to throw a Royal Mellabration tonight in London on SmackDown LIVE



Road Dogg reveals song was not meant for AJ Styles:


"That was originally written and developed for James Storm. And James passed on joining NXT and he went a different direction, and AJ stepped in and it just worked out perfectly."


Reunion:


Hart Dynasty reunited at Raw last night. Harry's sister, Georgia was also backstage. 


Ex Champ starts vlogging:


Nicholas has launched a YouTube page, his first video saw him unveil his WWE shirt...




Charlotte returns:


Charlotte has decided to further delay her breast op until after MITB and is currently making her way back to Europe to re-join the tour after having dental surgery.


Record reign:


Brock Lesnar will not work MITB, meaning he will surpass CM Punk's 434 day title reign.


WWE kill trophy:


WWE have now not only dropped the GRR title but also had Braun Strowman destroy the trophy he won in KSA last month.


Hogan addresses WWE rumours:


"Until you hit a home run, it's not a home run. All these things say it's imminent or rumors, that's like saying 'maybe, possibly, could be.' Until I'm back home with the WWE, I'm not home. Hopefully some day I can go back home and be with my family, the wrestlers and all the people I love. I just really, really hope it happens."


Old boy's heartbreak:


Justin Credible says his wife has only 6 months to live.


Heyman pops for Cody:


''It goes without saying that Dusty would be so very very proud of CodyRhodes and MattJackson13 and NickJacksonYB, and I hope everyone involved is proud of themselves, because this particulatr accomplishment cannot and should not be understated.''


Paige talks retirement:


"I had to actually go home back to England for like 8 or 9 days to get my Visa fixed, so I literally didn't do any work, I was just with my family. It was definitely the best for me. It gave me a minute to figure out what just happened and allow it to sink in, but I feel good about it surprisingly. I remember Edge telling me that after I were to finish with my promo I would have this huge weight lifted off of my shoulders, and that it would be great closure, and then to be announced as the general manager the next day, it's kind of like winning the lottery for me. It's a different role and I love it. I absolutely love it. I get to be a boss. I'm a woman that gets to be a boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment