Tuesday, May 1, 2018

1/5/2018

Ref botched:


Chad Patton has admitted he got the result of the cage match at GRR wrong. Kurt Angle also confirmed he believed Roman Reigns had been wronged, but refused to change the result.


Backlash:


Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Bobby Lashley & Braun Strowman has been added to Backlash.


Record revoked:


Mike Kanellis has had the quickest elimination record removed from him, much to his delight. Santino Marella maintains the briefest stay in a Rumble match.


Breeze survives... twice:


Tyler Breeze has revealed how he survived being canned by WWE twice...

"We end up having the first NXT pilot at Full Sail  to test out and see if Full Sail work work for the venue for NXT and I ended up having a match with one of the guys in Ascension. He was just basically going to kill me, but he was my friend so he goes, 'no, let's have a match.' So we have this match and Triple H happened to be there and he just kind of looked over at Dusty and he goes, 'who's this guy? Like, why have I never seen anything of his?' And, all-of-a-sudden, I got saved again. I just kind of keep getting saved along the way. All-of-a-sudden, Dusty says Hunter liked what he saw and I'm off the list again."

He then added that he was going to be the guy that was sacked for a backstage doc on WWE by ESPN. They wanted to follow someone after their dream WWE job ended, and how they moved on, he was to be the guy...

"I was picked on it and it was revealed to me after from Triple H that I was supposed to be the guy who doesn't make it. I was supposed to be like, 'hey, let's follow you around for ESPN and at the end, you're getting fired.' And, of course, I had no clue, so I'm think, 'oh, that's awesome - this ESPN thing is going to be really cool.'"


Show missed show:


We already knew why Sami could not make the trip to Saudi, now we know why Big Show missed the flight. He injured himself in training.


SD teaser:



  • Jeff Hardy to appear on "Miz TV"
  • Shinsuke Nakamura demands a public apology from AJ Styles
  • Charlotte Flair and Carmella lead trios in Six-Woman Tag Team action
  • Will Big Cass revel in ruining Daniel Bryan's Greatest Royal Rumble moment?



Death threats to WWE star:


Ariya Daivari's life has been threatened since his appearance at GRR. He released a statement today distancing himself from the character he played on the show and released an apology to anyone offended.


Alum suicidal:


Lex Luger says he was left feeling suicidal after the death of Miss Elizabeth...

"I was sitting out in my front yard and they told me that she didn't make it. So I remember, when they went through my place, they found all the drugs and alcohol. That was part of my lifestyle back then. They arrested me on drug possession. I remember sitting in a jail cell that night realizing, wow...this is a really dark time. And I've shared this a couple of times, I thought about, the only time in my life I thought about that. People talk about what was the low point, because I remember thinking about they take your shoelaces, they take everything from me when you get checked in the jail. I was there on drug possession, on drugs they found. Because there was a lot of big quantities that was a big party house there and uh, they took me in and I was in the jail cell and put me by myself because they didn't want to put me in general population, because people knew who I was, inmates get all stirred up. So I'm in the jail cell and I actually thought, wow, there's no camera in here, maybe...I was trying to think of a way to end it. I thought about climbing up, there's a dividing wall in this little cell I was in by myself that set the toilet off. I thought about maybe if I could climb up on top of that divider wall and put my hands behind my head and fall head first on the cement floor, I could end it all. I didn't do that, but I sure thought about it."


New book:


Hornswoggle has announced he is writing a biography.


Kane:


Today Kane finds out if he has won political office in Tennessee.


New shirt:


Titus' trip has gotten a tee. (Photo).


Alum to Impact:


Santino Marella will host a new online show for Impact.


DDP saves a life:


DDP has featured a man who had decided to end his life until he saw what a change Jake The Snake had achieved in turning his life around. He reached out to DDP who has helped him regain some control in his life.


Everyone loves Steen:


The internet has fallen in love with Kevin Owens dad, Terry, after he was caught on camera marking out for his son on Raw last night. He also won the kudos of social media users for having words with Roman Reigns during their match...

''He'll get you back, you wait'' #ItsStillRealToHimDammit

No comments:

Post a Comment