Sunday, May 13, 2018

13/5/2018

Jim Cornette tells WWE how they should have dealt with KSA:


"If I was the WWE, for tens of millions of dollars, okay, then I would say, in that case, in Saudi Arabia, I'd say, 'okay, Sami Zayn. They don't want you. And you know I'm not the biggest personal fan of El Generico, but Sami Zayn, they don't want you, so I tell you what. I'm gonna give you 50 grand, go buy you a brand new SUV and you don't have to make that flight. And girls: here you go. Here's a brand new sports car for all of y'all and you don't have to make that flight and get beat up. We're gonna take these nut cases over there for their money."


Injury:


Jay Lethal suffered memory loss after hitting his had during an ROH match this week, he is doing better now but won't be allowed back in the ring until he has concussion tests.


Raw:


Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens for the IC has been booked via Twitter.


All-In:


Rey Mysterio has joined the cast list for Cody Rhodes' stadium indie, but Vince Russo has been banned by the son of the dream. Cody will challenge Magnus for the NWA title at the event. The show sold out in 30 minutes.


Maryse reveals Miz is having a tough time:


"He was telling me how hard it is to leave us. He knew it was going to be hard but it's a lot harder than he thought. Mike is not the type who will cry. I've never seen him cry in 12 years, but he's just so cute. You can tell she stole his heart. FaceTime helps because she's changing every day. I bombard him every day with 100 photos, it's ridiculous. At some point, I have to stop, but he loves it. It's definitely hard but we try to work it out."


Bayley talks Paige:


"We all know going into this business and stepping into the ring, there's a possibility of injury. But you're never expecting it to happen and when it does, it's just the worst thing ever. Paige is someone who is very close to me - ya know, outside of the ring - she helped me when I first got to NXT. She was the only person that I knew when I started, she was the only person I met before, we met in, Shimmer. She kind of looked out for me and introduced me to all the right people."


Retirement:


Human Tornado announced his retirement at an indie this weekend.

**Margot Kidder**

No comments:

Post a Comment