Thursday, May 10, 2018

10/5/2018

ROH / NJPW co-pro:


Thge Kingdom won the ROH 6 Man Tag titles at the ROH - New Japan co-pro show in Massachusetts last night.


Paige recalls scariest moment:


"I felt it in a single's match where I realized that something didn't feel too good, but I thought that it was fine, I'm just rusty. I'm doing a 25 minute match, and I thought, 'Okay, this is going to be fine,' but then when the accident happened and I lost all feeling in my legs and arms, it was the most terrifying experience in my life, and I never wish that upon anyone. It was so scary. I literally was done, and I thought I was going to be in a wheelchair. I had pushed myself too much. I really did. Every time I was in a match I was like, okay, I will take the bumps, I pushed myself too hard where my body was literally done. I have been doing this since I was 17, it's like, I need to let my body grow a little bit."


Charlotte:


Charlotte burst a breast implant in the days before Mania but refused to go for surgery as she did not want to miss the Asuka match or the upcoming Euro tour due to the high purses for the big one and two week trip. She will have the op within two weeks of getting back to the States, which may cost her a spot in MITB, because she does not want to miss the next big payday, SummerSlam.


Cena / Nikki:


A friend of the Bella's claims Nikki is still spending ''Nights with'' John Cena. Cena does not want to ask Nikki to move out of his apartment despite the split, she wanted to make a clean break, but was talked out of it by JC. The friend further added that they could be back together within a year, but Cena's refusal to have kids would be the determining factor, Nikki is ready to become a mother and would want a commitment from John before she would re-enter their relationship...

"Nikki hasn't moved out of John's apartment, even though she very much wanted to after the wedding was called off, Cena doesn't want her to have to deal with moving after everything they have been through as a couple."


Photo:


The new Marine film stars a number of WWE stars, as is the norm for the franchise, here is the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment