Friday, May 11, 2018

11/5/2018

LU star blames Alum:


Ivelisse says Bill DeMott was behind her WWE release...

"It's kind of bittersweet that that's what I was trying to fight for when I was in WWE. I did it at the wrong time I suppose, just a little bit before it was time to do that. At that time Bill DeMott was the person that was there and he was kind of a big obstacle for what my goal was there, so right before this women's evolution. Right after I was released when was Sara Del Rey was signed which pretty much signified an actual change coming. That was very bitter. I probably could have held on a little bit longer and maybe it would have been different, but that's life and we'll see what the future holds."


New book:


Rosa Mendes has released a cook e-book.


Nikita returns:


WWE old girl Katie Lea Burchill is back with Impact.


Injury:


Dalton Castle could not work the last ROH show because of a broken hand.


WWE deal:


WWE have signed a 5 year TV deal in the Philippines for Raw.


WWE well wishes:


WWE stars are wishing fans well for Ramadan on social media.


Injured star injured:


Charlotte Flair had some teeth knocked out in Germany last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment