Monday, May 21, 2018

21/5/2018

Female Demolition:


Paige and the Bella Twins have taken part in demolition therapy today. They went to a junk yard and smashed cars with HHH's favourite toy, a sledge hammer.


Tour wraps:


SmackDown are on the way home after completing their Euro trip.


Fan chants change result:


Crowd chants for Chad Lail on the NXT tour changed the match result mid match. He was booked to job to Kassius Ohno, but won instead.


Raw tease:



  • How will Sami Zayn "expose" Bobby Lashley?
  • Will The Big Dog's rampage continue?
  • Which Raw Superstars will join the Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match?
  • How will Raw's male Superstars gain "Money" momentum?
  • Who will be next to challenge Seth Rollins?
  • Nia Jax prepares to face The Baddest Woman on the Planet



WWE vs Celebs:


Christian and Renee Young have shared their real life celeb feuds...

Christian vs Screech from 'Saved By The Bell'...

"I met Dustin Diamond once from Saved By The Bell and I did call him Screech. I almost got into a big argument with Screech... So, we were at WrestleMania in Anaheim, whatever number (16) that was. We stole the show, that's all that matters and yeah, we got richer. So we were walking backstage earlier in the day. Like, I'm a huge Saved By The Bell fan. I love cheesy, corny, like, TV shows, right? So I was a huge Saved By The Bell fan, still am. So I see Screech there, so I'm like, 'man…' I walk up to him and say, 'excuse me, Screech. Man, I'm such a big fan of you and the show.' And he turns around and goes, 'Yeah, okay,' and he turns back around and was kind of a dick. And he's backstage at our show. So, Edge kind of goes, 'hey,' so Edge, who is a bit of a hothead here, he goes, 'hey, mother effer,' he goes, 'he's not trying to be a dick! He loves Saved By The Bell. He's a huge fan!' And Screech goes, 'oh man, I'm sorry. I thought you were making fun of me.' I was like, 'no, I wasn't.' So then, we started talking to him and we kind of hit it off and had a pretty funny conversation, and that was that. That's my Screech story."

Renee Young vs Jerry O'Connell from 'Stand By Me' and 'Scream'...

"I still have Jerry O'Connell heat, which is super odd, it's so random and so bizarre. I used to have in my Twitter bio, 'Canadian tuxedo aficionado and I'm very afraid of Jerry O'Connell,' which, granted, he does not know the context of this, which I will tell you know. The context of it is the he used to go on, or he still does, he'd go on The Wendy Williams Show and he just acts a fool. He's a wildman. He, like, does these characters, but the show that I was watching, he had, like, a borderline offensive Jheri curl happening, so I had been like, tweeted about it and did an Instagram thing, like, 'what is going on? What is Jerry O'Connell doing?' But I meant this out of love. He was ridiculous, but it was on The Wendy Williams Show, so whatever. I had this on my bio for a long time and then every now and then somebody would be like, 'what's the deal with Jerry O'Connell?' And then, they'd, like, tag him in it. This was not that long ago, actually, only a couple of months ago, and he, like, retweeted something, 'I don't know. I've never met Renee Young. I don't know why she'd say that, especially in a time like this,' meaning the #MeToo Movement. So I'm like, 'oh my God! Dude, no, that's not at all what I meant, so I, like, messaged him, and apologized for having said that because I didn't want that to be misconstrued either. And then, I was like, 'yeah, anyway, hopefully, I get to meet you,' whatever. Then, he was backstage at a show in Anaheim and I missed seeing him, so I messaged him and was like, 'hey dude, I missed seeing you.' He was like, 'yep, too bad. Anyways, real big fan.' And just, that was the end of the message. He 'real big fanned' me, which means he hates my guts. Yeah."


Big changes for SmackDown:


SmackDown is going to three hours and moving to Fox in September. USA did not want to keep both shows so WWE had to shop themselves around, Fox wanted parity with Raw and USA's deal, which they have gotten. WWE will earn a billion dollars from the 5 year contract.


NXT star helped by DDP:


Bobby Fish is using DDP yoga to help in his injury recovery.


Young Book:


Nick of the Young Bucks has written a children's book.


WWE inked:


Inked magazine have featured some WWE stars in their latest release.

No comments:

Post a Comment