Saturday, May 5, 2018

5/5/2018

WWE star vs Fans:


Baron Corbin took the chance to mock WWE fans on Twitter last night. He had bought himself a new car, a Ferrari, nice one too and posted a photo with the tag...

''How much do you make for your twitter opinions again?''

A twitstorm of abuse followed, with some fans pointing out the regular working Joe's he was demeaning where the same people who bought the tickets to the shows that paid the wages  he used to buy the car, to which he responded in quite harsh terms.


Eddie Edwards recalls baseball bat incident:


"Losing my eye was my immediate concern. As soon as I got hit, I put my hand over my eye, started walking up the ramp to the back and all I was thinking was that I really hoped my eye was not hanging out of my head or in my hand."


Injury:


NXT's Tino Sabbatelli is out for 6-9 months after surgery on a torn pectoral.


XFL:


Despite WWE saying Vince McMahon was re-launching XFL as an outside interest the company are listed as minority owners.


HHH talks UK:


"While we are there at this UK event at the Royal Albert Hall, we will be making some announcements about the future of the UK Championship brand there in the UK and moving forward. That brand still remains very near and dear to me and it's something I want to move on. It's taking a little bit longer than I anticipated in getting things done and getting them done in the way I want them to get done ... but it's happening. It will be meaningful to everybody there and I look forward to showcasing the UK talent to the world."


Y2NJPW:


Chris Jericho returned to NJPW last night.


WWE to work big indie:


Jerry Lawler has been announced for Cody Rhodes All-In stadium show.

No comments:

Post a Comment