Tuesday, May 22, 2018

22/5/2018

MITB:


Natalya is in MITB, she qualified last night. Roman Reigns and Jinder Mahal is also confirmed.


Old boy announces event:


Enzo Amore is having a fan meet and greet in Times Square, New York next Monday.


Legendary NXT:


Booker T and Brother Love hosted an NXT live in Houston last night.


PPV changes:


WWE have informed their TV partners to expect PPV events to run for 4 hours+ with the big 4 going longer than that, between 5 and 7 hours with the kick-off included.


Retirement delayed:


Big Show has extended his WWE carrer by 3 years.


SmackDown teaser:



  • Daniel Bryan and Jeff Hardy to battle in a match with WWE Money in the Bank implications tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • The New Day to join The Miz on "Miz TV" during SmackDown LIVE
  • Lana and Billie Kay to clash in Women's Money in the Bank Qualifying Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Naomi to face Sonya Deville in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE



Bella backlash:


John Cena and Nikki Bella are ''Basicaly back together'' after a heart to heart meeting between the two. He apparently told Nikki everything she wanted to hear regarding their futures. This news has further enforced some fans beliefs that the split was faked to get footage for their reality show, which has hemorrhaged viewers, scoring a near lowest ever figure for the last episode.


Ric Flair:


Ric Flair is over his recent illness.


WWE off season:


Edge and Christian say WWE can't have a close season like other sports...

"I feel like you can't do that. I mean, you can't just stop WWE. It is an entertainment company. It puts on a live show every week and prides itself for being out there and working. Yes, I believe the wrestlers could benefit from the time off, but it is something that has to be--and it's hard to when you have top guys that are in big angles where you rely on them to draw houses and be the main events of shows and pay-per-views and doing press, with all the job entails, but with the body, yeah, it would be a great idea to go through the cycle to give them a certain amount of time off and then to have another group of guys getting time off after them. I don't know that is the way, but to me, you can't just stop the show for a certain amount of time."


Punk vs WWE delayed:


WWE's doctor and CM Punk & Colt Cabana were due to start their legal dispute today but the case was delayed. It is reported that the two sides are working on a settlement out of court.


Heat on Cass:


Cass did the midget Daniel Bryan spot without office approval, which has de-railed a big push. He has jobbed his feud with Daniel Bryan, which he was set to go over in, for maximum heel heat and lost the MITB match vs Samoa Joe with a kayfabe injury.

X-Pac claims he asked permission but was knocked back, he did it anyway, which in his day would have been expected, but it is not the attitude era anymore.


WWE vs KSA:


It seems WWE have decided not to release the Greatest Royal Rumble on DVD.


Cena stepping away:


John Cena says now is the best time to step away from WWE...

"There are a lot of opportunities outside of the WWE when it comes time to choose what I want to do. This is a very fortunate time for me because there are so many opportunities for me, which is fantastic, but on the other side of the coin there are so many gifted superstars in the WWE and it's the best it has ever been. I don't feel at all as if I'm short-changing the WWE Universe. I don't feel like they're dependent on me in any way. I think the program is riveting as it stands and there are so many gifted young performers that deserve a chance and have earned a chance so there couldn't be a better time for me to take a break. I'm far from done with the WWE. The WWE will always be my home, but in this current state of affairs right now with all this extra cool stuff that's going on, it's fun to try. It's a great time to be able to take a chance and I'm so eternally grateful to the WWE and its audience for bringing me to this point. I realize I'd be nowhere without them and I never forget them. I promise as soon as I have any sort of downtime, like I had when I was at the Greatest Royal Rumble and the string of shows I did before WrestleMania, anytime free time I get will not be free, it will be spent at my home in the WWE."

No comments:

Post a Comment