Thursday, February 1, 2018

1/2/2018

Coach:


Jonathan Coachman has been returned the active roster of WWE's site after his TV return this week.


Foxy:


Alicia Fox is still deeply upset about missing the Royal Rumble after being injured on the day. She will be benched for a few months.


Fast food joint mocks WWE:


Wendy's Twitter account was asked why they didn't go into the Royal Rumble, they replied...

''We heard we could just show up later and point at the mania sign.''


Sasha talks difficulties of WWE:


"I feel at ease when I'm in that square circle. The hardest reality is knowing that it's a lot of politics, a lot of grueling grueling traveling, which I didn't realize how hard that would be."


Kenny Omega reveals why he is unsure about WWE:


He says the lack of push for his favourite talent worries him...

"When I see Big E, I clearly see someone who could be world champion. The guy is on another level. Kofi is one of those guys who is good in all situations and can challenge for all titles, and Xavier is another great athlete who is talented in the ring and confident on the mic. It's things like that that really make me think twice about what I would be getting into if eventually I do go there.


Rock blocked:


Disney could be the death of Rock's participation at WrestleMania this year. He is set to star in 'Jungle Cruise' which will start taping in May, after Mania. However, Disney could refuse to allow Rock to take part for insuarance reasons. They may have justification to do so, his last proper match (Not counting Mania 32) saw him suffer an injury which cost him his media work for one film, and delayed production on 'Hercules' for weeks.


Prove you deserve to be here:


Natalya says Ronda Rousey needs to earn her spot in WWE...

"With Ronda, yes, she absolutely does has to prove herself, but I know Ronda personally, I'm friends with her. Ronda has expressed that she more than anything wants to prove herself and she really wants to bring even more attention to the women of WWE, and I think it's going to be incredible for all of us."

Nattie also talked the debut and locker room reaction to Rousey, who is celebrating her 31st birthday today...

"My husband, Tyson, is a producer at WWE, and we always have friendly exchanges of our opinions driving in our car from town to town. Was it the right way to debut her? Should she have debuted the next night on Raw or at WrestleMania? It's hard to know what the answer is. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Ronda as an athlete. To me, just seeing her backstage as a friend, I picked her up off the ground when I saw her. It's not my place to say if it was right or wrong. The other girls and I, we all have our own opinions. We can speak our minds. It's a free country. For me, more than anything, I was just happy to see my friend… I think Ronda is going to be an excellent fit in WWE. She has a great attitude. She wants to be part of this company. She wants to get to know the girls. She has a tremendous respect for the history of our company. I think she definitely brings attention to the company in a lot of ways. I'll tell you one thing, because I am in the women's locker room. There is nothing but respect towards Ronda, no matter how anyone felt how they debuted her. I think we are all excited about having her there, because there are so many possibilities of what we can do with her. We are all wondering if she is going to be on Raw or SmackDown. I really want to work with her, because I know we would tear it up."

One person that has welcomed her move is MMA superstar Conor McGregor...

"I'm delighted for her, absolutely over the moon for her!. She looked like she really enjoyed herself at the event and I was very, very happy to see her. She's a pioneer for the game. She's came through it all and faced big wins and big, big losses and she came through it and it's great to see her represent herself and mixed martial arts and have fun in the WWE. I know she's been a big fan of it all through her life, so it's great to see that."


HOF'er gets good news:


After almost a decade of ill health, Gerry Brisco has been given a clear doctors report from his cardiologist.


JJ's injury serious:


Jason Jordan is suffering with a neck injury which is affecting his mobility. He is struggling to grip, which is causing WWE doctors concern, as it is usually a sign something is seriously wrong.


Elimination Chamber:


Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan (Men) and Bayley, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose (Women) will complete the chamber matches, according to a leak from the host venue.


Injuries:


Seth Rollins is working through a bad back problem. Oney Lorcan is out with a couple of nagging injuries.


WWE star to HOF:


Drew McIntyre is coming home to be inducted into the ICW HOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment