Tuesday, February 6, 2018

6/2/2018

Kane:


Kane has been pulled from all live events. He is going to be focusing on his political ambitions for the next couple of weeks, with help from Chris Jericho, who will be holding a live interview with the big red monster in Knoxville next week.


Elimination Chamber:


Roman Reigns has booked a ticket to the next red PPV's title match. He qualified yesterday along with The Miz. One spot remains. Bayley, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Sonya Deville and Sasha Banks will join Alexa in the women's match and Asuka will put her WrestleMania match on the line vs Nia Jax.


Edge & Christian reveal rib on SCSA:


"Austin, Jay (Christian), and myself have played this game called 'Don't Look At Me', "but just real briefly, if one of us say to the other, 'don't look at me,' the response is, 'ah, how long?' And then, you have to not look at that person for that long and that person can try to get in your eyesight. Actually, he got me good! One time, he told me 15 minutes and he kept walking passed me in the hall, trying to get in my sightline, and I'm spinning around talking to people, saying, 'get out of my eyeshot!' and people were looking at me like, 'what is this f--king moron doing?' We are grown men, everyone. And Steve Austin is arguably, and not so arguably, the biggest star in the history of the industry. And at the 25th anniversary of RAW, he is back there with 'The Birdman' playing 'Don't Look At Me'."

Christian then recalled getting Austin during an iconic spot of the attitude era...

"I think I got him with the ultimate 'don't look at me'. We were tying him to Undertaker's cross and we were going to hang him up on the cross, I was at his hand and I was tying his hand, and I go, 'Steve,' I whispered to him. He goes, 'what?' I go, 'don't look at me.' He goes, 'you son of a b---h! How long?' He was asking me how long!"


Terri Runnels:


Terri has revealed Enzo Amore ruined her Raw 25. She was set to reprise her role as Goldust's valet as the golden one wrestled Enzo at the big event. Unfortunately though Enzo was accused of rape over the weekend before and was suspended, then fired, so the match could not happen.


SD teaser:



  • Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to battle for a WWE Title opportunity at WWE Fastlane tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Bobby Roode defends the United States Championship against Rusev tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • Daniel Bryan to reveal the first-ever SmackDown LIVE Top 10 Superstars List
  • Charlotte Flair looks for payback against Riott Squad's Liv Morgan



Jason Jordan:


Jason Jordan is expected to have neck surgery soon. WWE have told him they won't let him work through his issue. so he has reportedly given in and agreed to have the op. His wife though says he does not need the surgery, and won't be having it done.


WWE sign deal:


WWE have paired up with US retailer Lids to create a line of superstar headwear.


Heat on Cody:


Cody Rhodes has been getting grief on social media for a post he made refusing to badmouth Vince McMahon, and gave an honest appraisal of his own failings toward the end of his WWE run. Some fans took it as his attempt to kiss ass to try to get back in with WWE. He angrily shot that down and said he has no ambition to return to the promotion this year. That didn't stop Randy Orton cheekily inviting him to reform Legacy with him.


AJ talks HBK Mania match snub:


"He said no. I'm not doing it. But being in the ring with someone like Shawn Michaels or the Undertaker and being able to learn from those guys will be a blessing. I would love to be in the ring with Shawn Michaels. Similar size, similar styles and to be in the ring with someone like that and all the knowledge he has. It would be a classic."


Lars Sullivan:


Lars Sullivan is dealing with a health issue and knee injury.


Big Show reveals recent health battle:


Big Show contracted an infection from his hip surgery which almost cost him his career. Doctors told him they would have to remove the metal impants and cement his hip joint, he instead took a risk and had an 8 week cleanse of his blood, which luckily for him worked...

"I've been really quiet with what's been going on with me. I've had a hip resurfacing surgery in September. The surgery went really well. I got home and after 3 and a half weeks I was walking a mile. Things started to feel good, then I got a fever. I found out I had a surgical infection. The more I find out about these metal implants, it's quite high to get an infection. I just got the unlucky draw. The hospital I had it done in New York is one of the top in the world for least amount of surgical infections. They had to open me up again, take it out, clean it, flush it, etc. If the infection had got any worse, they would have to cut the metal pieces out, put in what they call a cement joint for 3 months and then do a full on hip replacement, which would have ended my career. Instead, we got a very aggressive cleaning down here in Florida. I got a thing called a PICC line, which is basically an IV line from my left arm to my heart. For 7 weeks, I was walking around with an IV bag, 3 times a day, total of 8 hours a day. It was almost like having a small baby in the house because you only got 3-4 hours of sleep before you had to change the medicine. It was very stressful because I couldn't go to the gym or do anything. I couldn't get my blood pressure up, I couldn't do anything physical. It was pretty difficult. We finally pulled the PICC line out on January 2nd. Things right now are touch and go for another 6-8 months. The more I learned about infections, the more I learn that they are very aggressive and adapt to certain medicines. The main thing we tried to do was keep the infection off the metal plate. Once bacteria gets on that metal plate, you can't get it off."


Miz signs:


WWE have offered Miz a long term multi year new contract. He has agreed to stay, but only for 4 years, not as long as WWE hoped.


WWE movie:


Luke Harper's debut movie 'Mohawk' hits cinema's next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment