Monday, February 19, 2018

19/2/2018

WWE artist reveals fan:


The official WWE artist has revealed a WWE star likes watching him do his work...

"While I'm in the back painting, I feel this presence behind me. I don't see or hear anything. It's just like a sixth sense. I feel it. I turn around, and it's Brock Lesnar watching me paint. It turns out Brock is actually a bit of an art fan and just wanted to watch me paint while he was preparing for his match. He went out and just destroyed Seth Rollins."


Raw teaser:



  • The seven Superstars who will compete in the Men's Elimination Chamber Match to face off in a huge Gauntlet Match
  • What will Braun Strowman break next?
  • The Women's Elimination Chamber Match participants will square off in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match
  • Nia Jax brutalizes best friends en route to Asuka
  • Are The Revival closing in on the Raw Tag Team Championships?



Alexa bites back:


Alexa Bliss has unveiled a new WWE barbie style doll today. She posted a picture with this message for a former teacher she had...

''When I was 5 I said when I grew up I wanted to be a Barbie Doll ... here’s to my teacher who said I couldn’t.''


Survivor Series:


Tickets for this years Survivor Series go on sale on March 16.


Dealer vs Roman:


A drug dealer that claims Roman Reigns as one of his clients has revealed how he gets away with it...

"Depending on individuals' professions, let's give an example, basketball players, football players, wrestlers, or even regular public figures and celebrities, they all go through constant scrutiny from their followers, and even undergo rigorous testing to search constantly in their bodies. Hence why, they take people like me, and others very well to secure that they know these procedures, and ensure that they pass them with flying colors. So often times, people might take shorter estures like a suspension-based product so it could be out of their system prior to being tested."

He also revealed messages he claims were between he and Reigns, where he was ordering a supply from him, which included items not meant for human consumption.


Hall Of Fame:


Jeff Jarrett will be confirmed for the WWE HOF tonight.


WWE hope for international record:


WWE are in talks to host an event at the MCG cricket ground in Australia later this year. If they can make it happen it would break the 26 year record held by Wembley for Summerslam '92.


Changing of the guard:


Word from backstage in WWE is Triple H is starting to assemble his team ready to take over the running of WWE from Vince McMahon. He and Stephanie have already started to take responsibility for talent contracts, including the signing of Ronda Rousey.


Legend retiring:


Great Muta is having double knee replacement surgery, and says his ring future will be decided after the op.


Emma talks Emmalina:


"I wish I had more to say. I don't know, I guess there was an idea to it and then they kind of realized along the way that it wasn't for me at all. I am not a Diva. I am not like that at all, and I just want to wrestle so I think they realized that along the way and said that let's just have her become Emma, to be herself and be able to bring that back around. I'm comfortable doing Emma. In real life I am a bit of a smart-ass, a bit sarcastic, I like to have fun and joke around, but I also love to wrestle, so I believe it was a combination of everything and it just came out in that character; just move out of the way and let me wrestle."


School shooting causes name change:


WWE have dropped Apollo Crews' surname. The shooter in a recent gun attack on a Florida school, which took 17 lives, including a member of X-Pac's family, shared the name, although with a different spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment