Tuesday, February 27, 2018

27/2/2018

Stephanie talks being bullied:


"I was bullied for being Vince McMahon's daughter, you know. People either loved me just because I was Vince McMahon's daughter, or they hated me just because I was Vince McMahon's daughter. It used to bother me a lot that people would treat me a certain way without knowing who I was, you know. I always felt like, if you got to know me and you don't like me, that's fine, but at least get to know me, you know? I talked to my dad a lot about that when I was a kid, and he said, 'Steph, look. It's a fact of life. Not everybody's going to like you, but as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror, and look yourself in the eyes and know that you're a good person, that's all that matters.'… that lesson my dad taught me was something I'll never forget and that I try to pass to my kids… they're going to have to deal with something I never had to, which is social media."


Fan incident:


A fan was arrested at Elimination Chamber for fighting in the crowd, the incident was reportedly alcohol fueled.


Unwarranted heat on Lana:


Lana made a tweet criticising TV show 'The Walking Dead' for being predictable on social media. She made the comment after the first women's chamber match and some fans took it as her mocking the WWE creative team.


WrestleMania:


John Cena publicly challenged Undertaker to a match at Mania this year, but then revealed WWE told him the match will not happen. Kurt Angle is looking more and more likely to be Ronda Rousey's tag partner as he continues to be embroiled in her debut angles and Miz's opponent may be changed from Braun to a triple threat against Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Speculation is BAR will have new challengers for their gold, either a non main roster team or an outside of WWE pairing has been teased, but a multi team match is also still on the table.


No show:


Brock Lesnar was scripted and scheduled to be at Raw last night, but he did not appear. Roman addressed his no show on camera, saying something happened and he had gone. No word if this is kayfabe or something happened backstage, but he was flown in for Elimination Chamber and the fall out Raw and appeared at neither. He did though have a secret meeting with UFC boss Dana White.

WWE have only released a kayfabe response to his non appearance, saying Paul Heyman refused to comment on Brock's whereabouts.


SD teaser:



  • John Cena comes to SmackDown LIVE looking for a WrestleMania opportunity
  • Naomi steps up to answer Ruby Riott's challenge
  • Sami Zayn battles Baron Corbin ahead of WWE Fastlane Fatal 5-Way
  • The Usos and The New Day renew their rivalry ahead of WWE Fastlane

Warrior Award:


Here is the induction VT for this years Warrior Award winner...




Rey at WWE:


Rey Mysterio was at the SD live tour show last night.

He also recalled his 2014 Rumble reaction...

"I go back and think about that day. At the time of things happening like that moment, you don't think right off the top of your head, but I wish I would thought what I thought after the event, after watching it over and after hearing the reaction from the fans, I would have literally came back after hearing the reaction from the fans because I know that Daniel Bryan was backstage, I would have grabbed him and told him to come out and take my number. I would have walked backstage and given him my number and would have told him to take my spot, but unfortunately it didn't happen. The fans were pissed because they wanted to see someone else. The boos weren't directed at me, but wanted to see Daniel Bryan."


Alum reunion:


CM Punk and Wade Barrett have been named as co-hosts of a new Netflix show.


Angle nixed:


Asuka was scripted to pick her opponent for Mania last night, but WWE scrapped it. They want to wait until after Fastlane to make the announcement.


Rock:


Rock has been nominated for a best actor award for his role in 'Jumanji', by a children's TV network.

No comments:

Post a Comment