Saturday, February 3, 2018

3/2/2018

Nakamura reveals why he picked AJ:


"One of the reasons to come to the WWE was to wrestle at WrestleMania, but to main-event WrestleMania? Wow! I live for this. I have experience wrestling Brock and AJ, but I really think the people and the audience around the world want to see AJ and me. That's the match everyone wants to see."


205 not going live:


WWE were not happy with the first live 205 tour, and have pulled future dates.


Billy Gunn recalls hotel room fight with Stone Cold:


"We get out of the car and I put the key in the door, the door barely cracks and I get crushed! I thought somebody had tried to mug us. I literally get crushed and I look around and lo and behold it's little Steve, it's still little Steve, and he's trying to kick the s--t out of me! Like, I'm not understanding where this had come from. So I put the brakes on it by trying to choke him out. He goes, 'okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.' I go, 'okay.' I get up, go to walk across to the couch, and wham, I get Pearl Harbored again! So now we're tussling around again. I finally hook him. What am I going to let you go for? I go, 'what is wrong with you? What are you doing?' I go, 'stop it!' He goes, 'okay.' I go, 'do you promise?' He goes, 'yes,' so I go this time and take him for his word. I let him up and here we go again. So now we're crashing through things. I hook him up again and I go, 'this is it.' I said to him, 'I'm going to rip your head off if you don't stop!' I go, 'stop!' He goes, 'okay.' I go, 'do you promise?' He goes, 'yes!' I go, 'do you swear?' He goes, 'yes, I swear on my kids.' I went, 'okay, alright.' So you swear on that. I get up. Here it comes! I'm walking through the door. He hits me into the door and goes, 'I've got billygoats!'"


ROH:


ROH have announced their streaming servicve is coming, and will cost $9.99 per month.


Broken Hardy:


Matt Hardy now officially owns all TM's relating to his broken gimmick.


Alum names GOAT:


Ryback called Miz the most naturally talented wrestler of all time on his podcast this week.


Iconic ad remembered:


Remember the attitude era SuperBowl ad?. Well, WWE have released backstage footage from the filming of the 1998 TV spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment