Thursday, February 15, 2018

15/2/2018

WWE women vs Rousey:


Mickie James is the latest female talent to take to social media to have a pop at Ronda Rousey...

''Please 😂 1) this is a wrestling ring darling... not an octagon!!! 2) this game is played VERY different! 3) don’t insult 20yrs of mastering my craft by assuming any woman on our roster is chopped liver to... an outsider. 4) she’s been beat before, more than once, has she not?''


Impact star joins PC:


Mahabali Shera has started working at the WWE PC today.


Big E reacts to heat over attire:


Some fans did not like New Days ring gear on TV this week, Big E has responded...

''Yes, we’re wearing kente because it’s Black Panther season & Black History Month. No, you should not come for us because you think we’re being divisive & schismatic. Yes, we’re going to take some time to acknowledge our dreads, our Afro puffs, and our chocolatey skin.''


Hogan prices himself out of return:


Bullet Club offered Hulk Hogan a debut with NJPW recently, and he was excited to accept, but he asked for more than the club were willing to pay, $750,000 for a one shot appearance.


Austin reveals WWE did not go with him to hospital:


Steve Austin says no one from WWE went with him to the hospital when he broke his neck at SummerSlam 97, and he had to rely on fans who had gone to see how he was to get a lift to his hotel...

"There I go, I get x-rayed and there were no MRIs. Nothing's broken. I bruised my spinal cord. I've got a bunch of stuff going on. I walk outside the hospital, and ain't nobody from the company come with me. I'm sitting there, I'm all messed up, and three girls had followed the ambulance to the hospital. I walked out to no support there! 'Steve, do you want a ride back to the hotel?' 'Yeah!' I got in the car with them. They took me by the liquor store. I got my 12-pack of Budweiser. They took me back to the Holiday Inn right by the Newark airport there. You stay there, dude. And I remember, I was effed up, dude, I was traumatized! I just sat there and drank that 12-pack of beer. I'll never forget it. I thought a lot of things about my career, but I drank that dang 12-pack and I was thinking, 'holy s--t! That was a rough ride!'"


New deal:


Mojo Rawley has signed a new WWE deal.


WWE star robbed:


Xavier Woods car was broken into last night. He says he did not lose anything of value.


Alum apology:


X-Pac has apologised for a disgusting shoot interview he did talking about female wrestlers and their sexual promiscuity. He and a rancid little twirp host, who fed him the names of female talent and goaded him into trashing them, talked through a segment he called 'Ho bag'. During the segment he called Chyna a ''Cunt'' mocked Lilian Garcia and Tori's personal hygiene and attacked Ivory. He complained about her talking too much before quickly turning to sex, saying he couldn't imagine anything worse than making love to her because she wouldn't shut up. The reporter then added that if he were making love to her he could put something into her mouth to quieten her.

He has apologised to the new HOF'er for his comments...

"I can't tell you where it was I made comments but I remember back when I was in not the best place and doing some shoot interview. I made negative comments towards her, about being a big mouth and running her mouth and blah blah blah. You know, I wish I could take those words back. You know? Shoot interviews you do for money... Problems that you think you have with somebody or that are really problems you have with yourself. So, I think about that and if she knows I said those things and she's listening to this, I sincerely apologize for that."

Here is the interview, but be aware if you have any respect for women. The language is uncouth and classless from the start...



Binned on your birthday:


Despite no further action being taken against Rich Swann over claims of domestic violence against his wife, he will not return to WWE. The company announced today, on the former Cruiser champs 27th birthday, that they have agreed to mutually part ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment