Tuesday, February 13, 2018

13/2/2018

Elimination Chamber:


Ronda Rousey will sign for Raw at Elimination Chamber. Seth Rollins and Finn Balor have taken the last spots in the chamber match, which will have 7 entrants, making it the biggest chamber match ever..


Brand split stopping:


WWE are looking at ending single brand PPV events. They are unhappy with ticket sales, PPV revenue intake and merch sales for the shows and from Backlash are rumoured to going back to having both brands compete at each monthly special, as they do at the traditional big 4.


JJ out of Mania:


Jason Jordan's scheduled match vs Seth Rollins at WrestleMania is off. WWE say he won't be back in time from his surgery. He is not giving up however.


Ric Flair pulls merch:


A sexual consent contract signed by Ric Flair has been removed from his online store after causing offense. The description of the item read...

"By Signing This Compromise, both parties involved agree to ride Space Mountain and engage in sexual relations on this night. This contract adheres to guidelines of informed consent, and both people in the relationship must be present and not in an intoxicated state before signing. No party shall be pressured or persuaded into something that they do no want to do, and they reserve the right to terminate the contract if need be. This contract has the signed and sealed approval of The Nature Boy Ric Flair, who has taken many women for a ride on Space Mountain, and has the utmost respect for women."


WWE reward themselves:


WWE execs, including Triple H and Stephanie have received bonus payments from their stock portfolio's after the high WWE share price since the XFL relaunch.


Hall Of Fame:


Ivory is the latest star confirmed for this years class...



Ellsworth talks WWE locker room invite:


"Bray Wyatt's like, 'yeah, Ellsworth, stop dressing in that extra talent dressing room. I was wrestling AJ for the world title and I was still dressing in the extra talent dressing room! I didn't want to make anyone mad about walking into the WWE locker room, so Bray Wyatt was the one to say, 'no, you're with us now.' He was the one. And I think when I got released, I texted him, 'hey man, you're the one who did this for me and I won't forget that.'"


SD teaser:



  • Dolph Ziggler to face Baron Corbin tonight on SmackDown LIVE in a battle with WWE Fastlane implications
  • Charlotte Flair continues her quest for payback against The Riott Squad
  • Bobby Roode issues a United States Open Challenge
  • The New Day take on Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin



Paige moves on:


Paige has gone public with a new relationship. She is dating a member of Atilla.


Aries vs WWE:


AA has talked about his reported bad attitude with WWE...

"I'll bet you writers probably didn't like working with me very much because understand that in that environment, when I'm given something that the writers hand me, if I have any things that I think should be adjusted or things that I wouldn't personally say, as someone who's been doing this for 17 years and as a writer it's not easy for us to just go and change those things, but then to have to march back into the office and have those things changed for them. So the process is a little tedious, and to me it really takes a lot of the artistic and creative freedoms away from the wrestlers. I don't know any writer that would know my voice better than myself, I've been doing this a long time. I'll say this: if there's any writers that had any issues with me while I was in WWE, they certainly never expressed that to me. That's something that was never brought to my attention, so I can't speak on anonymous reports."

No comments:

Post a Comment