Friday, February 9, 2018

9/2/2018

Free PPV:


ROH are streaming their PPV tonight, for free, on their own website and Facebook live.


WWE:


CNN say WWE is now worth more than $3 billion.


Impact on WWE:


Impact have leased footage of the Hardyz time with them for a new WWE DVD on the brothers. No word on how much WWE paid for the footage, what footage they obtained, or how much of it they will use on the release, which is still in the works.


Braun talks he and Lesnar shooting on each other:


"Any time Brock and I are in the ring it's very physical. You're talking about two larger-than-life human beings who are fighting for dominance. Stuff happens. It's a contact sport – it's not tennis. We're not going out there to slap a ball around, we're going out there to beat each other up. That's what we did."


Impact replace JB:


Sonjay Dutt replaced Jeremy Borash on comms for the TV's this week.


Injury return:


Lars Sullivan was back at work after being MIA for a month last night.


Cody talks Stardust making him quit:


"Maybe I just wasn't meant to do Stardust as long as I had done it, so it didn't feel right. I remember putting some concept art together for what I would look like as just Cody Rhodes, as just Cody, the wrestler. And it really just appealed to me in such a way that if I couldn't do it in WWE, I thought well, I've saved my money, I know a little bit about the game, I'm going to go and do it on my own and see how I do. And it ended up being the best decision I've ever made."


Seth seethes:


Seth Rollins has called TSA officials thieves on social media after getting a bag back with a notice that they had inspected it without his knowledge, and removed four items from it.


X-Pac reveals title he did not want:


"I was the very last WWF Light Heavyweight champion. I fought a long time to not have to have that belt. One time, I got my payoff and I gave him JR a call. It was a SummerSlam payoff and I asked him if they were paying me by the pound? So that's how I felt about the pay scale there. That you were paid by the pound sometimes, and it's not really, but you can get that being in the WWE at times. I didn't want that. There was no way I wanted that. That was a pay cut for me. So that was the issue."


Injury:


Tamina worked hurt at the Royal Rumble. Like Alicia Fox she was hurt in the rehearsal for the match, but she did take part despite it. She had surgery two days later for a torn rotator cuff. Usual layoff time for this injury is 6-8 months.


WWE wedding:


John Cena married a couple on TV today.


NJPW US:


NJPW have opened a dojo in Los Angeles. Their first in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment