Sunday, February 18, 2018

18/2/2018

WWE want NFL star:


WWE have expressed interest in signing Rob Gronkowski, the NFL player that interrupted this years Mania battle royal, to an active deal. He is currently considering his future in NFL.


TNA star assaults police:


Jenna Morasca was found unconscious in a car late last month. Police were called to help after she became aggressive with emergency medics. They too felt her wrath, with one being bitten on the arm. She was found to have syringes in a zip-loc bag and opiod's in her system.


Mickie James recalls historic match:


"The Women's Rumble, every single woman that came in had a special moment, and when they came in it meant something. It was a blessing. To see us all backstage in Gorilla, the women were all back there cheering each other on before she goes out there. It was such a feel-good moment. If I wasn't so in the zone I would have been brought to tears at the amount of love given to every woman going out there," she said. "For all the love for the business and each other; respect and admiration. I was blessed to be out there with all 30 women. We made history together and it will be a moment where we all live in those history books together with, so it will be a special moment that we will always share together. I have goosebumps just thinking about it. If you watch my face, I was hoping and praying that the people will remember and react and give us a little bit of love, and the way that they erupted the way they did, I had this genuine, like I couldn't wipe that stupid smile off of my face; I am from ear to ear with that smile on my face. It was so amazing to be acknowledged. It was so great; I didn't expect them to react the way they did, but hey, they remembered. The amount of love that I got afterwards, which I hope Trish did too on social media; even coming back, from Finlay, and even Windham (Bray Wyatt) pulled us aside and said how much of an amazing moment it was and how awesome it was. That makes you feel good, and it was like, hey, they do remember. It was such a special time that we were able to make together and then to come back and go full circle and kind of recreate that moment it was just incredible."


Sami awarded:


Sami Zayn has been presented with an humanitarian award for his work with Syrian refugees.


Hogan working on return:


"The fans are pulling for it, wrestlers are pulling for it. We've got a really good rapport with everyone and we are working towards it – changing the story and making things right again."


Rosa returns:


Rosa Mendes made her first indie appearance this weekend.


Rhyno hacked:


Rhyno has lost his Twitter to a hacker.


Legends vs WWE:


Stone Cold and Y2J have hit out at the poor backstage announce team in WWE...

SCSA...

"One of my big pet peeves is when the announcer backstage, whether it is male or female, talking to the talent, asks the talent a question, talent gives the answer, if there's an interrupt, there's an interrupt, but the talent gives their answer, and it's an awkward feeling, and then, all-of-a-sudden, it's back to Michael and the guys at the desk. And the camera stays on the interviewer who got this awkward answer. You want there to be some heat there, and all-of-a-sudden, it's an awkward reaction to the person that's a part of the broadcast team." Austin added, "I think whether it's a male or a female, they should throw it back to the announce team because I don't think heat, the point, or anything goes anywhere because I'm so focused on that weird look that the interview has on her face!"

Y2J...

"I think the backstage interviewers now, could they be, and I say this respectfully because they're just doing what they're told, could they be more robotic?, there's a lack of energy sometimes to the show when you don't let people be themselves.''


New faction:


A new faction led by TNA old boy Gunner debuted over the weekend on the NXT tour. Wesley Blake, Lacey Evans and Steve Cutler are also involved.


Mark Henry offers advice:


"I'm hopeful that Ronda Rousey will make the necessary moves to go in and integrate into the locker room peacefully. It's going to be good for everybody to have her on a card, and they have to find a common ground. You cannot have a lot of animosities built up and start to turn the fans against the people working with you. I think that's poor business. I think it they all have to come to an agreement. It might be one of those locker room moments where you go 'hey guys, can I talk to you all for a second?' and some people might go 'go throw yourself off a bridge' and won't come. For the most part, I think you can pull together an audience to get your point across. I think she should try to babyface everyone. She should go in there, be nice and try to be respectful until someone makes her not nice. At least give everybody the benefit of the doubt and say 'hey, I don't know everything, and I'm gonna be looking on everybody to teach me some stuff. Please, I want to be a major player, and I want to help everybody along, but I need to be helped in order for that to happen.'"


Steph talks Shane's role:


Stephanie McMahon has revealed Shane McMahon is not on the board of execs in WWE, and has a talent deal only.


Kofi talks his Rumble spots:


"Honestly, I don't even like ranking them myself as far as favorite. I just try to come up with new ideas and throw them out there and allow the fans to decide what their favorite is. I think, for me, the toughest was the handstand one; because, if you watch that one, I was thrown out of the Rumble by Miz. My hands are thrown on the ground, but my feet are up in the air, so I am walking around and doing a handstand headed towards the stairs where my feet are on the stairs and they don't hit the floor. I get a lot of credit now for doing these things, but if you play close attention it is the guys around me that are doing all the work. This year, I just got knocked out of the ring and Xavier sacrificed himself and then him and Big E sacrificed themselves and threw me back into the ring. I didn't do anything on that. I got thrown out of the ring one time by Adam Roseand then I landed on his Rosebuds, which they then threw me back in the ring, so again, I didn't do anything with that. Another time, I was riding on Big E's shoulders, so again, he's giving me a ride, I'm not the one doing any of the work, but I get a lot of the credit, which should mostly go towards those that help me, but they are definitely a lot of fun during Royal Rumble season."


Strowman reveals who got him signed:


"Truth be told, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for Mark Henry. I traveled around the world doing strongman competition. That's the first time I met Mark, back in 2010 when I competed as an amateur. I introduced myself and said 'I've always been a fan of his in WWE and what he's done in the strength sports world.' We sparked a friendship from there and he pretty much turned WWE's eyes on me. Long and behold, here we are today."

No comments:

Post a Comment