Saturday, October 7, 2017

7/10/2017

Kane:


WWE have listed Kane's funniest moments.


WWE model:


WWE sent a number of their male roster to take part in a fashion show this weekend.

Y2J to snub HOF:


Chris Jericho says he would likely not turn up for his own HOF induction...

"I don't think about stuff like that, like I said. If it happens, I probably wouldn't show up. I don't like these big pomp and circumstance things like retirement matches, and everybody kissing your ass telling you how great you are, because I know how great I am, so I don't need people telling me that. So, depending on what mood I'm in, I've always been the anti-star for that kind of thing anyways. But yeah, I'll leave that to somebody else, but not me. I'll show up, maybe, depends how I feel."

Cody asked:


Cody Rhodes says WWE reached out to tell him they planned to use War Games again. He had criticised them earlier this summer for not doing so with Starrcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment