Tuesday, October 31, 2017

31/10/2017

Roman Reigns:


Roman Reigns is expected back on TV on November 13. He is currently still ill.


Survivor Series SPOILERS!!!:


The men's elimination match at Survivor Series has leaked, and will be, Kurt Angle, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns (Team Raw) vs Shane McMahon, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura (Team SmackDown).

Nia Jax has joined the red team for women.


Rawturns:


Stephanie McMahon, Samoa Joe, Nia Jax, Bo Dallas and Braun Strowman all returned to TV last night, after injury, illness and personal issues.


Bella booted:


Nikki Bella was eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars' in a shock Halloween double eviction last night. This despite being told she was safe from the vote by one of the three judges. She managed 24 points for her jive but still found herself axed alongside Vanessa Lachey. The decision has left fans of wrestling and the dancing show furious, as she was highly tipped to be a potential winner, with some going as far as accusing the show of rigging the vote, at WWE's request, so she was off their show before next weeks return of 'Total Diva's' so she wasn't on two rival shows at the same time. Her dance partner called the result ''Bullshit'' during a farewell interview, and implied that he too was suspicious of the result. Here is her last solo dance, danced to 'I Put A Spell On You' by Bette Middler...



And a group freestyle to 'Monster Mash' by Boris Pickett...




Shane should stop:


Mick Foley says he wishes Shane McMahon would stop jumping off HIAC...

"He didn't seek my counsel. I give him all the credit in the world, he's probably the bravest guy I know, he's absolutely fearless. I wish he wouldn't do it, I hope he doesn't do it again, I really do... A lot of impact, on landing. He's got children, I just hope he doesn't do it again."


Edge pisses on new star:


Edge says he doesn't buy into the hype around Asuka...

"I'm sure I'll get lambasted for this, but I don't get the Asuka thing. Like, I really don't. She's fine and she's solid, but I don't know, even going back to the NXT stuff, I've watched it. I don't know. I just never really bought in. And it's not that I don't want to or anything like that. I don't know. Even the entrance and everything, it's very Nakamura-esque and he was doing it first, so I don't know. I've never really understood the hype."


SmackDown tease:



  • Shinsuke Nakamura battles Kevin Owens for the right to join Team SmackDown
  • AJ Styles takes on Samir Singh
  • Bobby Roode squares off with Dolph Ziggler in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match
  • Breezango enter The Upside Down in "Strangerer Things"
  • Sin Cara demands a rematch with Baron Corbin



Impact release:


Rockstar Spud is gone from Impact.


Raw 25:


More legends have confirmed themselves for the Raw 25th birthday show. This time Ric Flair, Bret Hart and Mick Foley.


205 Live:


Hideo Itami is coming to the main roster after Survivor Series, with 205. WWE are also planning to make an approach to Rockstar Spud to join the same show.


Multi-year man:


The reason Sin Cara is getting a big push is now known. He has signed a new multi year deal with WWE.


Kelly getting itchy:


Kelly Kelly says she feels she has more matches in her, and may return to the ring.


Club leaving?:


Take this is rumour for now. Karl Anderson has removed WWE from his social media profiles, and Finn Balor posted a goodbye tweet last night. The team were said to have been angry with their loss on Raw, but are booked for the Euro tour.


Why old boy hates the 'Walking Dead' TV show:


Matt Morgan says he had a part on the popular zombie TV drama, and was learning his lines when they re-cast without telling him...

"I auditioned for that part and I was all-but-told that it was mine, so I got b****y about it and refused to watch because I didn't get it. I was at my brother's house in Boston, supposed to be there for the holidays, and I didn't pay attention to anybody because I was supposed to be memorizing my scripts, and then at the last second they pulled the carpet out from underneath me."


No deal:


Talks between Ricochet and Impact have ended with no agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment