Friday, October 27, 2017

27/10/2017

Party planners:


WWE have started planning the 25th anniversary episode of Raw. Brooklyn's Barclay's Center will host the party in January, and a DVD of the event will be released.

Lana reveals who talked her out of quitting WWE:


"Nikki has helped me so, so, so much. There have been times in my wrestling journey—and you're going to see this on the show—when I've gotten discouraged because the success doesn't come overnight. It's a lot of getting in there and failing. She was really the person that kept on encouraging me not to give up, to be resilient, to be brave and to have courage. At times, I would think maybe I shouldn't continue to pursue my dream of competing in that ring, but she kept on telling me not to give up and keep on training. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for Nikki Bella."

Angry WWE:


Corey Graves has blasted Hyatt for an error in booking which cost him $1200 for a new room. Meanwhile, Dana Brooke is angry for being charged twice for her luggage on a United flight.

X-Pac addresses colleagues controversies:


On Jeff Jarrett entering rehab...

"A lot of the stuff is allegedly but it doesn't take away from the fact that it seems that Jarrett is going through some s--t right now. You hear different stories, although some parts of the story may not be true or maybe exaggerated. When you hear several stories like this, there's something to it and Jeff has gone through a ton of heartache over the years. The lost of his children's mother and other things that we probably don't even know. I've known Jeff for a long time and Jeff has never been afraid to party but he's always held it together and when I hear things like this it makes me worry and I love Jeff very much. "

On Rock allegedly telling Nia to quit...

"Rumor is that she called The Rock and that the Rock advised her to walk out. I cannot buy that, I absolutely don't buy that Dwayne Johnson gave his cousin advice to walk out of the company. I don't believe that for one second."

McMahon says wrestling is not a sport:


Linda McMahon says...

''Well, professional wrestling is an entertainment product. For pure sport as a spectator, I like the pace of basketball.''

AJ talks Punk's MMA loss:


"Oh my gosh, it was a mix… so many emotions all at once, such a cornucopia of emotions. I am someone who believes in going for what your dream is. I was a homeless kid in New Jersey and I was a multiple-time champion on TV. And people would have laughed at me when I was a kid if I said that was my dream, so for [Punk] to want to do something, so bold, I supported him 100%. But I really like his face, so yes. But I was just so proud of him for doing it. Even the months leading up [to the fight], knowing that there's this person out there in the world and only thought is hurting your husband. That is what their game plan is for months and that's their job and I respect the sport so much, and I think they do a wonderful job, but it's a little weird."

Cena goes solo:


John Cena has announced a one man speaking show.

Injury:


R-Truth has had surgry on an arm injury.

WrestleMania 34:


WWE have released the price points for next years Mania...


  • Golden Ringside - $2,000
  • Ringside - $1,000
  • Floor seating near entrance aisle - $850
  • Floor seating, some bleacher seating on the floor level - $450
  • 100 level, central sections - $350
  • Remainder of the 100 level sections - $250 and $200
  • 200 level sections - $175
  • 300 level sections - $150
  • Several 500 level sections located directly across from the entrance ramp - $100
  • Remainder of the 500 level sections - $75
  • 600 level, centered sections - $50
  • 600 level, corner sections - $35


Tommy Dreamer talks retiring fellow Alum:


"Another big thing for me is what I'm doing in December. We are sending off Candice Michelle. When you leave WWE, people think that you just disappear. I was blessed to have a nice farewell from WWE even though they brought me back. I'm giving Candice Michelle her last ever match. It really is her last ever match. She couldn't believe I wanted to do that for her. I was like, 'Hey! You were a person who came in as a Go Daddy girl. You knew nothing about wrestling and just fell into it. Then, you became a great in-ring talent and champion.' I feel wrestling fans need closure for the character as well as the person herself who needs her own, personal closure."

Y2J says no:


Chris Jericho was asked to replace Bray Wyatt against Finn Balor at TLC, but he is on tour with his band, and had to refuse.

Brie Bella:


Brie Bella wants a return to WWE next year, and to have her second child after the ring run.

HHH UK:


Hunter has announced he will be wrestling on the next UK Live tour.

HHH opens door to Alum:


"Great Khali is a legend in the industry and he is always welcome to the WWE and we look forward to appearances by him in the future if that is something he wants to do. I know right now he is here in India and he is enjoying and kind of helping to train the next generation of superstars as well and being very successful at that. But you know, Great Khali is always going to be a legendary figure to the WWE and that means he is welcome at any time he wants to."

Enzo talks WWE punishment:


Enzo has talked about being banned from the WWE locker room...

"Bro, I got my own locker room -- literally. That is a fact. I don't talk to nobody. You know why? 'Cause if you ain't talkin' money, what the hell you talkin' bout?!"

Swagger offers advice to WWE stars who want to leave:


"You just have to remember that when you are with the WWE, it is a corporate job so you have certain benefits you need to get in line before you lose them. It's real important to get stuff like your mortgage and insurance in check before you decide to leave. Stuff like that becomes very difficult when you become an independent star."

No comments:

Post a Comment