Thursday, October 19, 2017

19/10/2017

WWE feud goes public:


A WWE staffer, from the costume department, wished Matt Hardy were dead on Twitter this week, sparking a heated row with his wife Reby. The issues apparently go back 6 years, when the WWE designer split from her then husband Shannon Moore, who has had a friendship with the Hardyz going back to their childhoods.


WWE illness:


A number of WWE stars have been struck down with viral meningitis. Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas and JoJo have missed TV's and lives for the past couple of weeks, in JoJo's case as a preventative measure, due to her relationship with Wyatt. It is feared that other talent could also be suffering from the illness, and that TLC may need to be re-worked to accommodate for the ill.


Promotion axed?:


Authors Of Pain have been waiting on their main roster debuts with SmackDown for a number of months now, but last night returned to NXT TV.


HHH reveals who named his finisher:


"The Pedigree was something that I came up with, but the name actually came from Michael Hayes of The Freebirds. When I started in WWE, I was 'The Greenwich Blue-blood' and I was doing that move and they needed a name for it. And he thought it felt like handing someone their pedigree and that became the name, so Michael Hayes of The Freebirds, thank you very much."


Brock's career run in:


WWE have planned to do the champion vs champion match at Survivor Series for a while, but it is just a time filler to get Brock on the big show. They plan on him facing Finn Balor at the Rumble, and then Roman at Mania, in what may be his farewell match.


Nia Jax:


Nia Jax is angry with her level of pay and how she is being booked. She is said to be using her stroke, from being related to the Rock, to try to change things, but was frustrated with how slowly things were going, hence her recent walk out. She is still employed, and is expected to return, but not until her pay scale is improved.


Taker not interested:


Sting says he has had a conversation with Taker about a potential match, but...

"We've had a brief conversation, and I just told him, I said, 'Man, I just always wanted to have that match.' It wasn't necessarily reciprocated so I'm not sure where he stands or if he had any interest at all, to be quite honest. But I did. I don't mind saying."


NXT live:


Shawn Michaels will referee an NXT title match between Drew McIntyre and Adam Cole in his home town next month.


Bucks snub WWE:


Young Bucks have refused the offer of motion capture work from WWE games.


MeToo:


Taeler Hendrix has joined an online campaign against sexual bullying, and revealed her own stories of abuse...

"In my life, I've met hundreds of women who have been body shamed, raped, sexually assaulted, &/or sexually harassed. I'm sad to say that I'm one of them. Since a young age I've been body shamed, drugged, assaulted & harassed. Anyone that knows or follows me knows my puppy Slinky! What they may not know is that he's my registered Emotional Support Animal! This rescue dog has rescued me. He's helped me find my smile. He helps me feel protected. He's been with me through the worst of things. He saw me through to the point in my life where I'd meet my future husband. We aren't toys for your pleasure. WE DON'T Want IT & we certainly aren't the create-a-player function in a video game. Measure us by our heart & gumption. We're moms, daughters, sisters. I didn't ask for my body! My body was God given & I'm pretty sure He didn't give you permission to abuse his creations. I'll NEVER be taken [advantage] of EVER again. I'm worth more than a paycheck, a job opportunity, etc…I'll speak up for others who may think they can't because at one point, I felt like I had no voice either."


Jimmy Jacobs talks WWE release:


"It's nothing that I'm gonna get into, but I'll say this: no mistake was made. I am A-OK with the way that everything went down."


You can't KFC me:


WWE have announced the Colonel from fast food chain KFC will be a character on this years WWE game.

No comments:

Post a Comment