Monday, October 16, 2017

16/10/2017

New titles:


Impact unveiled a new Knockouts title this weekend, and WWE have re-strapped their Cruiserweight. It now has black leather.


Kofi teases new look:


Kofi Kingston has cut off hid dreads.


WWE vs ROH:


Cody Rhodes fired back at Roman Reigns at ROH last night. He said his vest was covering up ''Failed drugs tests.''


Jimmy Jacobs vs WWE:


Jimmy Jacobs was in the crowd at ROH last night, and with help of Bullet Club mocked his recent WWE release by posing for another selfie with the group.


Raw tease:



  • Reigns and Strowman meet inside the steel
  • Sister Abigail is coming for Finn Bálor
  • Emma has a date with The Empress of Tomorrow
  • Kalisto maintains momentum going into WWE TLC
  • Has Alexa Bliss made a massive mistake for the "ages"?

HOF movie:


Here is the trailer for Roddy Piper, In His Own Words. A documentary film telling the late HOF'er's story...




NXT on TV:


Members of the NXT roster will appear on 'Parts Unknown' on CNN this week.


Jinder makes Mania challenge:


"At WrestleMania 34 I would like to face John Cena for my WWE Championship. It could happen because I fully intend on being WWE Champion come WrestleMania and even after WrestleMania. So John Cena, let's say that this is an official challenge to you."


Reunion:


Mick Foley met with WWE Alum Kurrgan in London this weekend.


Survivor Series:


WWE plan on having a red vs blue theme for this years Survivor Series again this year.


Titus vs WWE:


Titus O'Neil says he still does not understand why he was suspended by WWE...

"I still don't understand it. I literally put me my hand out and said, 'Ladies first.' So I don't know what the wrong time is to say, 'Ladies first' or the right time. It's water under the bridge. It happened and I took ownership of it regardless if I was right, wrong, or indifferent, or if the situation could have been handled different. It happened. I served my suspension and its over with. It goes back to the fact that I know who I am and I know what I did and I know why I did it and God has rewarded me tenfold."

He was on Lilian Garcia's podcast to talk about being a child of rape, how he found out and why his mother refused to abort her pregnancy. He spoke very emotively on the subject, definitely worth a listen.

**Sean Hughes**

No comments:

Post a Comment