Thursday, October 5, 2017

5/10/2017

Debut:


Lio Rush debuted on NXT last night.

Cena pulled:


John Cena has been pulled from promotional material for next months Survivor Series.

AJ joins campaign:


AJ Lee is taking part in mental health awareness week in the States.

WCW event is back:


WWE have announced the return of WarGames for the next NXT special. Sanity vs AOP & Roddy Strong vs Undisputed Era will be in the two ringed steel encased scrap. This was done as a last minute change, the original script was torn up earlier this week.

Injury:


Jeff Hardy needs a second surgery. His surgeon noticed further muscle tears when they operated earlier this week, and will correct next week. This may further delay his 7-9 month unwanted holiday from the ring.

Taya talks Sexy Star:


Impact star Taya has spoken of the shoot incident at AAA earlier in the summer. Sexy Star was involved in her own AAA departure, which happened under a very black cloud, so there is no love lost, but she restrained herself...

"I was just so disappointed. I was in LA watching, I was not in Mexico, even though some people try to say that I was. I was just so disappointed in the whole situation because I consider myself to be the face ... Heavily involved within the Lucha Libre world. It was really sad for me to watch. I don't think I really want to say too much about it because I think it has been talked about enough. Some people just don't deserve that attention, but I just think that everyone's true colors show in the end."

HOF'er not welcome:


JR says he was not welcomed into WWE...

In 1993...

"I was very much aware of the attention that the room paid to Vince when he spoke because everything that they needed to know, that affected their job. I thought that was pretty cool. He introduced me to the room and it was like there wasn't an audible sound. It was an audible non-sound. Nobody gave a s---. I was not welcome there, and I could see it from that very first moment."

He went on to say it negatively affected his first gig, Mania 9...

"That's not the greatest feeling to have when you're getting ready to do your first assignment. It's only going to be a live show with no net, and the biggest event of the year. So, that was a little unsettling, but you persevere, man, you work through it. Poor me. I'm going to broadcast WrestleMania IX. I'm a wrestling fan. It's taken me 19 years to get here. And I'm going to b---h and moan that I didn't get the Chamber of Commerce welcome wagon welcome? You kidding? The first night was an adventure, commentating alongside "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Bobby Heenan.''

Alum returning:


Candice Michelle is coming out of retirement for one last match at the next HOH show.

Steph on UK TV:


Stephanie McMahon appeared on early morning talk show 'Lorraine' today.

Alum finds new sport:


Santino Marella has started competing in judo competitions.

Kane:


Today is the 20th anniversary of the debut of Kane (Character).

No comments:

Post a Comment