Friday, October 13, 2017

13/10/2017

James Ellsworth reveals how he found himself with Carmella:


"I think it was last year at the European tour in November, she came to me and said, 'Hey, I have this idea about putting you with me whenever you're done with the Dean Ambrose and AJ stuff comes to an end, I have this idea to pitch to them. They put you with me, you fall in love with me, and I use that to my advantage to win matches and get me to the women's title.' I said yeah, that would be a great idea. I didn't know her much back then," he said. "She went to Vince, and she pitched right to Vince, and Vince loved it. It's ten, going on eleven months that we've been on TV together."


Rock:


The Rock will make a rare comic con appearance to promote his 'Jumanji' film in LA.


Neville:


The story of Neville's WWE status has changed. It is now said he did not walk out of Raw this week, but actually did not turn up for the show. It is also claimed he has been furious with the office since WrestleMania, when his match was not included on the DVD release, costing him his royalties, and biggest pay cheque of the year. This is the same reason Austin Aries had for wanting out of his WWE deal earlier this year. WWE still refuse to confirm he is gone, but have withdrawn him from all current angles and announced bookings.


ADR return:


Alberto Del Rio will be back with Impact at Bound For Glory.


DZ on TV:


Dolph Ziggler will appear on the next episode of 'Adam Knows Everything'.


Punk returning to wrestling:


CM Punk is in the final round of auditions for a new wrestling show called 'Heels'. Punk hopes to play one of two brothers fighting for control of a wrestling promotion after the death of their father. 8 one hour episodes will be filmed for season 1. The roles of the brothers were originally going to go to Henry Cavill and Jack Reynor.


TNA try out:


Madison Rayne is trying out for WWE at the PC this week.


Injury:


Big Show is back in training after his hip surgery.


Pinkdust:


Goldust will be using pink face paint for lives this weekend, as part of WWE's breast cancer awareness campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment