Friday, July 31, 2015

Today's News

Cena out of SummerSlam?:


WWE have pulled John Cena from the next few weeks events after his broken nose surgery, no word on when he will be cleared, but it was an extensive and difficult surgery as there was so much damage done it took a long time to re-position and reset. Concerns were risen after WWE decided to pull him from the Australia tour due to the injury, the tour takes place next month, as does the summer special. WWE were planning on building up a champion vs champion feud with Seth Rollins for the event.



Gay Lesnar:


A former WWE creative writer has confirmed the idea of making Brock Lesnar's WWE character gay was discussed, but said it never got off the drawing board, and was at no point close to actually happening.



Hulk Hogan:


More stars have spoken out in support of Hulk Hogan...

The Rock...


"I was pretty disappointed with what I heard, like all of us, by the way. I've known Terry for a lot of years, my dad helped train him in Florida in the '70s when he was breaking into the business. My uncles helped train him too as well. I have not known the man to be racist. It's funny, it's one of those things where—and not justifying what he said—we've all talked trash, especially in private," said Johnson. "He said what he said, and he's paying the price."

Chris Jericho...

"All I know is that Hulk has always been a nice guy to me and I've seen him sign hundreds and hundreds of autographs for kids, waiting for an airplane and I was there standing next to him," Jericho said. "It doesn't excuse what he said. I'm not saying anything about that. I'm just saying I think he has got a good heart and was maybe caught in the wrong place, saying things that he shouldn't have said, but all you can say is that I hope Hulk rebounds and comes back from this and I hope he digs down deep inside and finds out what kind of a person he really is. And I think, if he can do that, then people will get a chance to see the real Hulk and terrible, terrible situation and Hulk should not have put himself in that position. Like I said, man, it's a tough thing. A lot of times, friends do things that you wish they hadn't have done, but you don't abandon them completely. [I'm] sorry to see Hulk Hogan go, but I think in the long run, Miz might not have the tenure that Hulk has, but he has more personality in the soundbites and maybe a little bit more passion." 


Bound For Glory:


The first matches will be announced for TNA Bound For Glory in the next couple of weeks TV's SPOILER!!!... Here they are...



  • Ethan Carter III vs Drew Galloway (TNA Championship).
  • Bobby Roode vs Bobby Lashley (King Of The Mountain Championship).

Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins appeared on the Daily Show to present it's host Jon Stewart with a WWE Championship belt.

Bash On The Beach:


WWE are looking for a beach location to host a Bash At The Beach style special, which will air on the WWE Network.

WWE want Latina:


WWE are looking for a Latin female wrestler to add to their roster.

MVP fired by TNA:


TNA blamed MVP for the Hernandez debacle, and decided to fire him as punishment for being embarrassed by Lucha Underground.

RVD talks retirement plans:


Rob Van Dam says he is not currently employed by WWE, and is in no hurry to go back, but cannot go to TNA or ROH as he would breach his agreement with WWE, and he does not want to close the door on a return. He also says he has been considering working on a retirement tour, but as yet has not begun making those plans.

WWE Alum slaps radio host:


Brian Knobbs of the Nasty Boys was promoting a Legends Of Wrestling event when the host of Heart FM's show asked him to choose his words more carefully, after saying some colourful things, Knobbs did not take kindly to this, got in his face, and slapped him. Got to say it looked a bit staged to me, could be wrong.

Daniel Bryan calls for the brand split to return:


"One of the things I wanted to do when I came back [from injury], was do something with the Intercontinental Championship. And my big spiel, my big pitch for this thing, like, I want to be the Intercontinental Champion and I only want to be on Smackdown. I don't want to be on RAW. I want to be on Smackdown because one of my things was I would never have gotten this opportunity if there wasn't split brands, if there wasn't two [world] titles. If there was just the one main title, [WWE] would never, ever given me the opportunity."

TNA legend officially leaves:


James Storm returned to tape some extra footage recently, but has now confirmed his time with TNA is over.

Cena video goes viral:


A YouTube channel have listed 10 things WWE do not want you to remember about John Cena...

  1. ''Five Knuckle Shuffle" means masturbation.
  2. He got kayfabe stabbed.
  3. He was a bad friend to Zack Ryder.
  4. He can't protect his father.
  5. Cena's cameo in "Ready to Rumble".
  6. Ruining the Nexus.
  7. Mickie James.
  8. Bull Buchanan.
  9. He spanked Stephanie McMahon on live TV.
  10. The original names of his finishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment