Friday, July 3, 2015

Today's News

Kelly Kelly:


Kelly Kelly will be one of eight stars of a new reality show called ''Wags'' which will follow the wives and girlfriends of sports stars in the USA.



Vito responds:


Big Vito has revealed he has lost friends and family members over his decision to take WWE to court, but despite the counter suits coming from the promotion vows to go on with his case...


''My thoughts for today. You know people, when you dont walk my shoes, how would you know what is right and what is wrong? Have you ever done something so demanding that you don't know how things will end up?. As for today's suprise, you have a lot of people comparing and giving there opinions of lawsuits. Some are very valid, some are total nonsense. Today, a lawsuit came across from a man who is no longer here. It's been a long time since we heard the name. But, if it mattered when the person was alive, wouldn't he have done it himself? Or was that person still dreaming of one more chance to do what he loves at any cost?. Sometimes, thinking with your heart and not your head can get you into something that isn't right. This goes for life, relationships, and other beliefs you have. You stand your ground, your life, your thoughts. I am no one's judge, neither is anyone else. But when people who have just an outsider's view and scrutinize you and tag you in Facebook posts, mention your name, but dont have the manners to ask politely in private, what gives you the right to go into someone else's life and judge? Make rude comments, talk behind your back. Whats better, it is my own friends, accuaintences, colleagues. I havent heard from my family, but if they too have something to say, then go right ahead. Funny, last year, I had some good friends, like brothers, tight. Those same friends jest, make comments, mock me, needless to say, I haven't heard from them in a long time. Best of all, it got back to me what you think and how you feel. Sad, hurtful. But, if I see them, I got nothing to say. Just a hello, that's it. When standing up for something then people join in, you see the right and wrong in it. Like I said, you never walked my shoes, how do you know?. You think you do, but your giving an estimated guess. You never made a living at it or only did it on weekends and home home to your family. How about living on the road and living it everyday? I doubt alot would give up all they have to be that person. Not for a month, but for Years. Today people, it's a time when the World has changed, not just in a Wrestling ring, but in everyday life. Today, if your gay, you can live it. How about a guy wearing a dress when it wasnt a time for it, and did it anyways? I could care less what you thought, I didn't wait for anyone to break the barrier, I did it myself. My life, my views. Now, being gay in pro sports is acceptable on paper. Gay marriage, congrats. But if you're the guy who steps forth and sets the tone, dosen't that count for something?. My lawsuit, it has merit, and I am standing for not me, but a good cause that has been a fight for years. People who know me, know, I love what I did, I want to, but, one little mistake, I would be the fool. Just for all those who think they know me, I am not broke and destitute. Like many of you understanding friends, and fans think. I am Vito J. Lo Grasso, a self made man. I will say and do as I want in my life. No one owns me, or better yet, tells me how to feel, think, or go about my business in my life. If I was an ass kisser, I would have been World Champ. I was not that guy. I am good with just knowing guys respected the hell out of me and when they saw the lineup board, they knew, it was work time. No joking, no playing, in shape and ready. If you went to the office after a tuff match with me, hey, you can have your manhood back now, if you learned something, I am happy. If you're the guy who b-----s and complains he isn't on TV and a major star, I told you what to do, but you choose the easy way, thats why you're still in the same spot you been in for over 10 years and better. Life people, it's a choice. My views and my life. Maybe there is a lesson here or maybe not. You see the changes in wrestling today, its a start, if guys have medical, a 401K, a retirement plan, better place to work....are we all aware that it's been one way for years, I think its time for a change, don't you?.''

My thoughts, Vito J Lo Grasso.

Another former star Danny Spivey however is firmly in the WWE's camp on the matter...

''To my fans, I am sure you have seen posts regarding former WWF/WWE Superstars who are taking part in a law suit against Vince and the WWE. The suit is in regard to injuries incurred, wrestlers forced to work hurt and forced to take pain medication and steroids. I just wanted to let you all know my opinion about this law suit, which simply put, I don't agree with it. I got into wrestling because I loved it. I wanted more than anything to be a WWF/WWE Superstar. Did I get injured? Yes. 6 hip replacements, neck fusion, knee replacement, plus a few other minor injuries, but I was never forced to work hurt and these never stopped me from living my dream. Did I work 7 days a week? Yes, because in the 80s thats what you did to be the best at what you loved. Because of the WWF/WWE I traveled the world, I became a household name, and loved it!. Did I have an addiction to drugs and alcohol? Yes, but not because of wrestling, but because of me. I can tell you, 6 years later I am clean and sober...because of the WWE. The WWE has a program in place where former WWF/WWE Superstars can go to a rehab facility, all expenses paid, no questions asked, which I was able to take advantage of. The WWE has had this program in place since 2007. Because of the WWF/WWE they allowed me to live my dream and then helped to save my life. I have no regrets or ill feelings, I am grateful for the WWF/WWE for giving this good ole country boy a chance to live his dream. Again, I don't agree with the law suit, and I wanted you my fans, who have been faithful to me and continue to keep the name Dan Spivey aka Waylon Mercy alive, to know my opinion in this matter. There were a lot of good hands that never got a chance to work for the WWF/WWE, and part of the law suit is that they want to form a union. For every guy that would walk out, there would be 10 guys that would cross the picket line and work for free just to say that they worked for the WWE.''

''This statement is my opinion. Thank you all for all the years that you have supported me, God Bless.''

Dan Spivey.


Japan tour:


Legends of Japanese wrestling were in attendance at last night's WWE show, and Tamina Snuka, who replaced Naomi on the trip, injured her knee in a match vs Nikki Bella.


Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada have taken part in WWE tryouts today.


Tough Enough:


Alex is the second star eliminated from the show to criticise the editing of the programme. He said his infamous remark ''Knowledge is nothing'' was cut to look worse than it was...


''I meant to say that Michael Jordan didn't need to know the history of the NBA to shoot a jump shot. That's what I meant. You don't have to know the history of something to be good at it. When I was a kid, I didn't really know about a lot of players in the NBA. I just knew the best ones but I did know how to train and how to prepare the right way because I was good at basketball and other sports but my knowledge of those sports was kind of lacking. It didn't make me a bad player if that makes any sense.''


Jericho plays Shotgun, Trunk, Bus Stop:


"CM Punk shotgun because he's really smart and a good conversationalist. RVD, put him in the trunk because he likes to smoke a lot of herb, shall we say. I don't mind that, but I don't want to breathe it in so if it's in the trunk, it's OK. And Goldberg, just get rid of him [laughs]."



NXT:


Triple H has announced an NXT special will air on the Network the night before SummerSlam, emanating from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.



Nikki toughs it out:


Nikki Bella has been working with a strained hamstring for a few weeks, and has finally been given the all clear, however, she separated her shoulder at a live last weekend.



TNA / ROH don't matter:


Ric Flair says TNA and ROH cannot compete with WWE, and if Vince put a bit of money and energy into NXT they could finish the other promotions off...


"I don't think anyone can compete with WWE. It's not just WWE, it's WWE and NXT. You put NXT up against Ring of Honor, you put them up against TNA, what are you gonna watch? You're going to watch NXT, it's a better product. And it's new. If Vince got behind it, and I think he has, they could be on TV tomorrow. I don't see Ring of Honor or TNA even being a factor."


Daniel Bryan:


Brie Bella has discussed Daniel Bryan's wrestling future...


"He has such a fight in him so I feel you will see him back in that ring. I know my husband's dreams. Granted, he's done so much in the wrestling business, and it's not over forever, but it's not supposed to end this way. He needs a lot of prayers. We talk about this daily and he will get back in that ring. That is his goal and I believe in him. I really do."


WWE 2K16:


WWE will reveal the cover art for their new game on Raw next week.



Kurt Angle:


Kurt Angle will have his neck surgery next week. He has also revealed his dream retirement match...


''My retirement match would be Daniel Bryan. He's so polished in the ring. I just don't know if it's possible. But I'd Love it!.''


Tyson Kidd reveals his role in bringing Bret Hart back:


Tyson Kidd was discussing a period early in his WWE career, when Shawn Michaels stopped him in the back and offered him some advice, not knowing his closeness to the Hart family...


"I told Shawn that, and his whole demeanor changed. He said 'I didn't know you were from there.' We got deeper, and he wasn't crying, but it was in his eyes. He said 'sometimes I just want to show up on Bret's doorstep and let him punch me out. If we can talk after, that's all that I want."

He went on...

"I ended up getting Bret's number and giving it to Shawn. I don't think they could have spoken on the phone. I think Shawn's smart and knew Bret's itinerary, so when Bret was on the plane for that first Raw back, maybe Shawn called because he knew he was in the air. It went straight to voicemail and left a message so at least there's that little bit of peace."


The rest is history...

No comments:

Post a Comment