Monday, July 27, 2015

Today's News

Hulk Hogan:


WWE have now pulled all NWO merch from their shop site, but a senior exec for the WWE Network has shot down stories that they have been told to pull Hogan shows by the office.


This was before the second audio leak was released, again the comments may offend...

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track. I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The Enquirer) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me. I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."


Rey regrets:


Rey Mysterio says the biggest regret he has from his WWE career is never winning the Intercontinental Championship. Problem is... he did... twice. He said WrestleMania 22 is the highlight of his career, and he is on good terms with WWE, and the door is open for a future return.



Reality star to tryout:


Angelina Pivarnick of TV show Jersey Show has begun working toward an NXT tryout, in the hopes of a WWE career. She has done some wrestling training since she left the show in 2010, but realises she needs to step things up, if she wants to make it to the big time.



2K16:


Arnold Schwarzenegger has been announced as a character on this years WWE video game. He will be the pre order free playable, and will be dressed as his iconic Terminator role.

This TV spot for the game has recreated a scene from the film, and stars the man himself, and some of the WWE roster...




Raw tease:



  • How will The Authority maintain order this week?
  • Who is the greater threat to Team Bella?
  • Will Cesaro get his hands on Kevin Owens?
  • What Wyatt mind games await Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns?
  • Is John Cena right about Seth Rollins?

Dean Ambrose movie trailer released:




Wyatt Family:


Adam Rose is hot favourite to join the Wyatt Family as the third member. The rumours gained momentum when Rose tweeted a picture of his Leo Kruger gimmick tagged with ''Ta Ta Adam'' earlier today.


Bulldogs rift heals:


Diana Hart has revealed why the British Bulldogs fell out, but says communication has re-opened with their kids reaching out to each other...

"It had to do with Davey going back to WWF, and Dynamite didn't want to go back. Davey said 'I'm on the verge of losing my house' and Tom wasn't. I did have the wherewithal to trademark the British Bulldogs name and Dynamite didn't want anything to do with it. I told Tom we were doing this, and it would cost this much money. At the time it seemed like a lot, but in hindsight it was well worth it. We would own the name and he didn't want any part of it. As Dynamite said, I was the tail wagging the dog. If he thought of it, he would have just had to do it, but since it was Davey's wife who was trying to implement it, it wasn't good. I don't have any animosity towards Tom, I love Tom. I just don't think he thought I knew what I was doing. I learned a lot from being Helen and Stu Hart's daughter, I wasn't an ostrich with my head stuck in the sand. It's nice of Nattie and TJ to give me credit for that, I really appreciate it. I haven't spoken to him, but I have had messages back and forth through my kids who have spoken to him with affection."

SummerSlam:


This years SummerSlam will be an epic four hour show, WWE today confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment