Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Today's News

Wrestling will die without me:


Drew McIntyre made that bold claim as he prepares to debut for Evolve in Florida...

"I'm a man on a mission right now. With the experience I have, 13 years now and 7 with WWE, and I just turned 29 I've got a lot of time on my side. I see it as my responsibility to start trying to help wrestling because if I don't do something wrestling is going to die, like wrestling as we know it."

Authority takes charge:


Triple H will likely be installed as the special referee for the Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella match at SummerSlam.

SmackDown:


SmackDown is moving back to Thursday night's in the US. The change was confirmed by a fan, who took a photo next to a WWE production truck with the new day and time for the show on the side. No word on when the change will come into force.

SPOILERS!!! for this weeks episode...

* Dean Ambrose announces a Lumberjack match for SummerSlam, his opponent in Seth Rollins.

* Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins...

* Damien Sandow vs Sin Cara...

* Natalya vs Paige...

* Big Show & Mark Henry vs RybAxel... (A couple of sites have the match as Rhodes Bro's vs RybAxel)...

* Big E. vs Rusev...

* Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton...

END OF SPOILERS!!!

GFW signs new deal:


Jeff Jarrett has secured a new partnership, this time with World Wrestling Professionals in South Africa.

Randy Orton:


Just hours after apologising for his rude tweet about a fan, the issues started again on Twitter, The fan goaded Orton with...

"Let's get one thing straight. @RandyOrton blocked me because I said his balls were in his girlfriend's pocket.

To which Orton accused the fan of stalking him...

"I blocked you because you've been stalking and harassing my girl for too long now. Then stalking me when I had no idea who you were for a pic, just so you could use it to again, to harass my girl. You waited outside the gym to get to me! That's called stalking! I dare you to get a freaking life or just go be a troll somewhere else."

TNA stars blocked from TV:


Robbie E. and Brooke cannot appear on TV during the run of Amazing Race due to an exclusivity clause in their CBS deals, he will miss the build up to Bound For Glory as a result.

New Title:


A photo of Triple H with the new WWE Championship has been leaked online It has the new WWE logo on it.

Ricardo Rodriguez:


Ricardo has taken a shot at WWE on Twitter today...

"I giggled at the list of ppl that went to Australia for 'tryouts' when I asked I was told no. Because THEY have better knowing of talent ;)"

Hulk Hogan:


Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Paul Orndorff, Ric Flair and Jimmy Hart are some of the names set to attend Raw next week for Hulk Hogan's birthday, The NWO will reunite during the show.

On one more match...

"If I get in there I want to make sure I'm ready to go and I give them something to remember me by, so my goal in life is to perform again in that WWE ring."

WCW to WWE:


Triple H has confirmed that WCW Nitro episodes are coming to the WWE Network.

Harley Race:


WWE Hall Of Famer Harley Race has had a 3 hour surgery to remove a cyst from his spine.

Heyman talks Lesnar to UFC:


"I think he's very, very happy right now with what we're doing in WWE. It's (returning to fight in UFC) not a subject he has to think about. If the deal ends up over in WWE, if a change of circumstances happens, and if it's a no-brainer to get him back into the cage, I'm sure it's something he'd consider. Right now, it's not a topic of conversation. Why would you mess up the WWE deal?"

TNA vs WWE:


TNA are said to be really upset at the news of WWE returning SmackDown to Thursday's, they feel this could further damage their hopes of securing a new deal with Spike TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment