Monday, August 11, 2014

Today's News

WWE 2K15:


The Miz, Diesel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and CM Punk have been confirmed for this years game. Jay Lethal is working on the motion capture of the move sets for 2K sports.

Eva Marie:


Eva Marie claims she defied WWE's wishes to dye her hair blonde when she was signed, and decided the red would make more of a statement...

"Originally I was supposed to go blonde but it's all about feeling confident and empowered, so, for me, my confidence would not have been the same if I'd have gone blonde, So I decided to go red and make that statement and feel comfortable in my own skin. I decided to go against the grain and that's definitely what I did and the girls are definitely shocked. "I think it definitely made a statement."

Probably not true, WWE suspended Zack Ryder last summer for lightening his hair without telling the office first, everything has to go through the office, can't see them letting someone brand new get away with going against the office before they have even debuted.

Website snub Del Rio:


Following his WWE release the Fatherhood.gov website have deleted his video promoting Fatherhood for their campaign.

Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho says he wishes he did his WWE debut promo better...

"I'm a perfectionist. There's certain things I would have done differently, but at the time, it was the best that I could do. I do think it was too long. I think I would have made it shorter. And some of the facial expressions. But at the time… it's not that I don't like it, I think it's amazing, one of the best entrances that any character has had, the way it was built up, the countdown clock and the way it hit zero right in the middle of the Rock's promo I thought was genius, it's just… you want to do things better. You want to upgrade it and update it.''

Konnan vs The World:


Konnan is back, attacking anyone with air in their lungs, this time Layla is taking the brunt of his venom, commenting on a picture of her with Disco Inferno...

"The young witch and the pain in the ass..#BOOM."

Then is response to being questioned on why he was picking on the Brit...

''i don't have a beef,im stating what i was told by my boys in WWE, she's a pain in da ass 2 work with.do u listen 2 my podcast"

He then turned his ire onto the WWE, in particular the release of Alberto Del Rio...

"Should be no surprise what happened to Del Rio..There has always been rampant racism in the industry from subtle to obvious..#Putos". @WWE u released @RRWWE u f--ked @VivaDelRio now #Free @reymysterio #Putos #NoValenVergs."Ray deserves more respect, he's given WWE everything bar the kitchen sink #FreeRey". 

He then tweeted Cody Barbierri directly, Barbierri is reportedly the other man involved in the incident...

"@CodyBarbierri don't even think by a longshot this is over..#RazaIsWatching #Cuidate"

When challenged by a fan, saying he was not there, and how did he know so much, he replied...

"Because i talked to ADR and racism is still rampant in the industry".

TNA going PG:


Mr. Anderson says TNA are trying to clean up their act, and have told him to stop calling people an ''A$$hole''...

''I was told to. We're trying to offer a little more of a family-friendly product. There's a lot of people that are turned off by bad language. It's something that I feel I don't need. It's just a word. My work speaks for itself. They could change my name tomorrow and I wouldn't care. I would go out there and work my butt off and make the most of it.''

Raw tease:


* Will Brock Lesnar get his hands on the Cenation leader early?

* Who will be on the elite guest list for Hogan's birthday?

* Will Stephanie McMahon make Brie Bella regret returning to WWE?

* How will Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins prepare for their Lumberjack Match?

* Who will gain critical momentum in the lead-up to SummerSlam - Randy Orton or Roman Reigns?

Evan Bourne talks John Cena behind the curtain:


"I think people say you play politics on your way up. When I got to WWE, Cena was already a top guy so what politics would there be to play? He's the top guy, everybody loves him, the fans love him, everybody backstage loves him. So when he's talking to people, there's no politicking. He's just getting along with everybody. I think there's an agenda to make sure he's the top buy but that's because they've invested money in him and that makes sense. I don't think there's much backstage politicking."

Asked if Cena keeps people down...

"I guess I heard the rumors something happened with Alex Riley, I don't know exactly what it was. I think Cena's known for giving the younger guys a hard time and testing them. He came up working Chris Benoit and a lot of guys made it tough on young guys coming up. I don't know if he's presenting a challenge to see how guys react or if he's really being a jerk to them."

Kevin Nash will reject HOF offer:


As part of a Q&A to promote tonight's NWO reunion, Kevin Nash stated he would not accept Hall Of Fame induction under his Diesel ring name.

TNA injury:


Rebel broke her arm during the recent New York tapings.

TNA thrown a bone:


Spike are contemplating continuing to air Impact until TNA find a new home, so they may not be off air after September 25, but the comment from Spike probably does not increase TNA's confidence in extending the current deal they have in place with them.

WWE cuts:


As many as 5 members of the creative team were released during the last round of WWE staff cuts.

3MDean:


Jinder Mahal has revealed Dean Ambrose was originally set to take the spot he ended up with in 3MB.

GET THE TABLE!!!:


TNA are selling 86 pieces of the table, that Dixie Carter was driven through on Impact recently, also included would be certification of authenticity, photo's of the moment she took the bump and a piece of canvas from the ring. $199.99 will get you the framed collectible.

Alberto Del Rio:


WWE's roster are said to be very unhappy with the treatment of ADR by WWE, although Alberto has reportedly been eager to get away for over a year, and is already looking at reuniting with Ricardo Rodriguez, apparently AAA is the preferred destination for the pairing.

Some more detail on the incident has come out. The slap was described as a very hard, stiff shot, and was compared to the infamous time Dr D. slapped a reporter back in the 80's. (He said the swear word... Fake!!!)...

As of this writing the Social Media head is still in his job, but following a backlash on social and mainstream media, WWE are said to be looking at the incident again, and he now may well follow Alberto out of the company. This will likely not change their position on Alberto, but at this stage would he come back even if they did offer him his job back?.

WWE star sets World record:


David Otunga and his wife Jennifer Hudson set the record for completing most dares on a children's show in the USA. They did it at the request of their son, who wanted to go on the show to celebrate his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment