Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Today's News

Shawn Michaels talks relationship with Triple H:


Interviewed to promote 2K15...

"No secret he (Triple H) and I are extremely close. We've gone full circle. That's something I think this rivalry is going to show. We came back after the four year absence and were going to get DX back together. It was something everybody wanted the feel-good moment. Then of course he turned on me like the rabid dog he is. The amazing thing to me and thing I always enjoy about that rivalry is it was two years. That is a hard to do. There is so much that happened in that two years, and these people are going to get to play through every aspect of it's going to be amazing what folks are going to be able to do in this game."

He also discussed DX vs Four Horsemen...

"They are different in the respect that the Horsemen were classier, more high-brow. The Four Horsemen were limousines and Lear Jets, while DX was trailer parks and outhouses. One was white trash, one was upper crust. I always saw DX and the NWO as the natural rivals at the time."

And his dream opponent...

"Ricky Steamboat. I would love to have gotten into it with Harley Race. He was such a good wrestler and rough and tough. We wrestled at the same time but never each other. And wrestling Sting would have been something I would have enjoyed. That would have been great at the box office. But if I had to pick, it would be Steamboat or Race."

Jeff Hardy:


A young British fan traveled 3,500 miles to meet his hero Jeff Hardy in New York this week. Despite suffering a rare disorder he made the trip, arranged by a UK charity, as Jeff Hardy is unable to enter the UK due to his criminal convictions.

He spent the day with Jeff, had his face painted by Hardy, and accompanied him to the ring for a match which will air in the coming weeks.

SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:


* Cesaro vs Dean Ambrose...

* Dolph Ziggler vs Titus O'Neill...

* Luke Harper vs Mark Henry...

* Big Show & Mark Henry vs The Wyatt Family...

* AJ Lee vs Eva Marie...

* Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger...

* The Miz vs Roman Reigns...

END OF SPOILERS!!!...

WWE cuts:


Kevin Eck was one of the creative team fired during the last round of cuts.

They have also dropped Second Screen Experience, which was for fans attending shows, it allowed people to watch the action on their gadgets via the WWE App.

TNA post Spike:


Should Spike TV drop TNA it would not be an immediate death for the promotion. They still have overseas deals, and will continue to respect their obligations contractually, however the talent agency working on salvaging the deals are also creating a restructuring plan if they fail. The group would instead focus more on their live tour, they propose drastically overhauling how they do it, the presentation of events, where they visit, and everything else involved in making a show the best it can be, but can they draw enough fans to survive?.

WWE star leaving after SummerSlam:


Rob Van Dam is going to be going off the road again post SummerSlam.

The Rock:


The Rock has collected his Mum from the Hospital today, following her car wreck.

Rey to AAA:


Hugo Savinovich has confirmed Rey Mysterio is coming to AAA as soon as he can get free of his WWE contract.

WWE on Steen:


WWE officials say they are aware of what a big deal securing the services of Kevin Steen is. Many stars have welcomed the news of his WWE debut, but Stone Cold advised him to work on his cardio.

Social Media got me fired:


Slate Randall was dropped by WWE because they did not like his Twitter posts. He was very impressive as a worker and mic man, and had been described as having the most potential of anyone on the NXT roster, but WWE told him to change the nature of his tweets via E-Mail, and did not like  the one he sent back. He was buried after, and dropped at the earliest opportunity.

Evan Bourne on Sheamus, soft or a bully:


Sheamus has been called both repeatedly after losing a couple of backstage fights to smaller men, but is also said to be of  a very aggressive personality, Evan Bourne has shared his first hand views on the Celtic Warrior...

"I guess everyone heard the story about how Sheamus got dropped by Yoshi Tatsu so I think that sort of makes him soft. I will say Sheamus is also tough. He literally broke his hand in a match ramming me into a pole and didn't even miss a beat. He's one of the toughest guys. Maybe he's got a soft chin, I don't know what happened. I don't think he would push someone up against a wall but I think he's vocal. He stands up for himself. I don't think he's necessarily a guy who's going to jump into an aggressive status but he will stand up for himself if he feels he's being wronged. He's not just a guy who's going to lay down and take it. Like, he's going to stand up for himself."

WWE 2K15:


Game Footage of 2K15 has leaked online today, watch it before WWE gets it taken down.


Jeff Hardy on WWE vs TNA:


"WWE would probably never do that because you know my face is my money maker. That's what's cool about it with me and being in TNA, a smaller planet in professional wrestling but they're willing to take chances. As far as I'm concerned – I'm thankful they gave me that chance. Because – for me – I'm 36 years old now. Just to do that – to have these memories on video that will last forever. I can always say I brought Willow back and it wasn't half bad.''

No comments:

Post a Comment