Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's News

Jack Swagger trial:


Jack Swagger will attend court on June 25 to answer the charges resulting from his February 19 arrest for speeding, DUI and Possession of Marijuana.

Fandango:


The crazy success of Fandango's theme song continues, it has reached #3 on the UK Music Chart, and has also made the top 10 I-Tunes chart in the States in the Soundtrack category.

Hall Of Famer to Nascar:


Shawn Michaels will be the pace car driver at this weekend's Texas race.

Ryback takes the heel turn:


Ryback is officially been advertised as a heel for this weekends lives, and next weeks Raw, it seems Cena got his way, and once again killed a proposed heel turn for himself.

Rock makes appearance:


The Rock will attend the Pain and Gain premiere tonight. He has also tweeted that he is back in training for Hercules, he says against Doctors advice.

Tyson Kidd:


Tyson says he is even more motivated to return to action after going back on the road this week for the Mania festivities.

WWE list 3 stars considered for promotion:


At least 2 of these 3 men will join the WWE roster imminently...

* Adrian Neville

* Bray Wyatt

* Kassius Ohno

Tag Titles:


As I predicted yesterday, the current plans for the Tag Titles are for Kane and Daniel Bryan to defend and then drop the gold to The Shield at Extreme Rules, They will then likely defend the titles under the Freebird rule, with Kane and D-Bry being split after their Champions rematch clause has been exhausted.

Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho's European tour with Fozzy starts tonight in Southampton, he is now only scheduled for one WWE appearance, at the O2 in London on April 22.

TNA ticket issues:


TNA are selling tickets 2 for the price of 1 for tonight's Impact taping in Corpus Christie, Texas, they are worried about the slow uptake in sales possibly leading to an empty arena.

Kurt Angle talks easing into retirement:


"I do see myself, after my contract is up, going on a reduced schedule where I will be part-time and only doing particular PPVs and TVs. I definitely am going to still be involved in wrestling because even though, thank God, I'm financially set, I love what I do. It's hard to walk away from it when you can still do it. I'm still kicking hard and in my prime, I haven't lost a step. If this happens in TNA, then great. I'll be there for the big shows and represent them the best way I can. Hopefully they'll get a lot more success out of it, more PPV buys and more attendance.''

New Alumnus:


Matt Hardy has finally joined his Brother Jeff and been recognized as an official WWE Alumnus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment