Tuesday, September 18, 2018

18/9/2018

WWE games:


WWE have asked their talent to select the soundtrack for this years game. The tracklist is, as follows...


  • Champion - Fall Out Boy (chosen by Alexa Bliss)
  • Devil - Shinedown (chosen by Baron Corbin)
  • Override - Slipknot (chosen by Seth Rollins)
  • Passion - Awolnation (chosen by Daniel Bryan)
  • Ric Flair Drop by Offset & Metro Boomin (chosen by Charlotte & Ric Flair)
  • Rockstar - Post Malone (chosen by Elias)
  • Skin - Bullet For My Valentine (chosen by The Miz)
  • Spit Out The Bone - Metallica (chosen by Triple H)
  • Survival - Eminem (chosen by AJ Styles)
  • The 11th Hour - Rancid (chosen by Sami Zayn)
  • Ungrateful - Wale (chosen by The New Day)
  • Work Hard - Migos (chosen by Samoa Joe)



WWE KSA:


Brock Lesnar will earn a 7 figure sum for a WWE trip to Saudi Arabia in November. The WWE World Cup will also be debuted, with the winning nation getting the Crown Jewel trophy.


WWE in Oz:


Shawn Michaels and Kane will be corner men for Taker vs HHH in Australia.


Impact drop former champ:


Andrew Everett has ended his three year career with Impact.


Hurricane working at PC:


Shane Helms is working as a guest host at the PC in Florida this week.


Fight still on:


The lawyer leading the fight against WWE over concussions is refusing to be deterred by his huge loss in court this week, when a judge threw all files out in one fell swoop. He says his fight will continue...

"I stand for professional wrestlers who face the prospect of losing their identity and consciousness to the effects of a latent occupational disease that robs them of their sanity, comfort of their families and memories of everything they achieved entertaining the millions of people who love them. The lawsuits include some of the world's most famous athletes including those diagnosed with CTE by the world's foremost expert in CTE, including Jimmy Snuka and Mr. Fuji, whose brains were studied because of our advocacy and dedication to getting help for former WWE performers. The opinions expressed in today's decision about my strong advocacy are inaccurate, bizarre and unworthy of the court. The reasoning of the opinion itself is flimsy as the court finds, in ignorance of the facts, that there is no reasonable basis for the assertions, despite a substantial body of medical peer reviewed literature going back almost a hundred years. In any event these are Jury issues as the plaintiffs demonstrated that the WWE knew about the risks of head injuries long before the 2007 date the court invents. Additionally the WWE misclassified, exploited, injured these people in violation of labor laws and continues to ignore that CTE even exists in professional wrestling. It is a sad ruling, and we trust the wrestlers claims will be better received in the appeals courts. I will continue to fight and advocate for wrestlers legal rights despite this tragic opinion that attempts to cast down my clients hopes for better lives."

WWE's attorney has fired back in the strongest terms possible, saying he should be disbarred as an attorney.


Injury:


Alexa Bliss is out injured. She has been replaced in MMC2 by Ember Moon, but will take the spot back when she is cleared from an arm injury.


SD tease:



  • WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas
  • Shinsuke Nakamura to battle Rusev in a United States Title Match
  • Will The Queen ruin The Irish Lass Kicker's triumphant return?
  • What will happen when Orton and Hardy return from hell?
  • Who will be the mystery guest on tonight's Miz TV?



Old boy talks WWE suicide threat:


Jason Sensation has discussed his threat to shoot himself in the head during a live WWE TV last month...

"I suffer from depression and some mental issues,. It's hard to dive into this whole thing but I don't want to sugar coat it either. I have some issues with wrestling and I have some issues with how my career went. I'm very hurt about how my career went in WWE and the way it ended… They were in town and I was just in an emotional state. I was visiting my dad at my sister's place. I had a few drinks with my sister. I passed out and I woke up, and oh great Raw is fixing to come on. My dad loves wrestling and he was getting ready to watch Raw from Toronto. I say something stupid every now and then because I'm hurting and I'm just trying to get a reaction out of them. Do you even notice me? Why can't you see me? It's from a place of being hurt and never even getting a mention back. I can never get a mention back. Triple H will sign the wellness program letter to me. He'll sign it personally and send it to me but I can never get a tweet back or a message back online. I feel like I've been so blacked out from them I can never get their attention. When my oldest sister came home she came running downstairs and said, 'Jason, you don't understand what you've done. I said it's OK don't worry about it. I'll just deactivate my Twitter and I did without even realizing what I said. The next person to come down the stairs was a police officer. And I was like oh my God! This is real. After they detained me, they were showing me that I was on TMZ. It came from a sad place but I wasn't trying to get that attention this time. It was just me saying WTF ever and going back to sleep. I really did not put any thought into what I said in that tweet. When I reread it, I was like yeah that's a f---ing awful tweet. I've been getting nothing but very negative feedback from a lot of people and I get it. I'm not even gonna try to fight anyone on it. I get it. It was wrong. People were saying 'I was scared I was going to have to cover my children.' Oh my gosh! I didn't realize the magnitude of what I had even said. I sent out something from a hurt place without even thinking. I deal with mental illness. I do have suffering feelings and suffering pains. I do suffer from time to time. There's times I wish I didn't even have to be here to deal with my own pain. I don't want to die. I don't want to kill myself. When I had a heart attack I realized I didn't want to die…When push came to shove I don't really want to die. So, I regret sending that tweet out."


Bad start to retired life:


Matt Hardy said he was going home earlier this week, after a 25 year WWE career. Sadly, when he got there his house was flooded, damaged by a hurricane in the state of Florida. Scott Dawson has also stated his house in underwater because of the storm.


WWE / Impact meeting:


WWE and Impact officials met at WWE HQ last week, it has been revealed. HHH led the talks from the WWE side and Scott D'Amore and Ed Nordholm himself represented Impact.

No word on what was discussed, but Impact have said today that it was not about the sale of their company to WWE.


WWE release ex TNA star:


Mahabali Shera has been released from his PC deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment