Thursday, September 13, 2018

13/9/2010

Woo-edding:


Ric Flair married Fifi The Maid this week. his fifth wife. Dolph Ziggler walked her down the aisle and Undertaker was a guest at an otherwise low key private ceremony.


Steph credits fans:


Stephanie McMahon told a meeting of business leaders that it was WWE's willingness to listen to their audience that made them the global powerhouse they have become.


Jericho having fun:


Chris Jericho says he is having fun not working for WWE...

"In WWE when you work there, once again, you gotta go with whatever it is that he wants to go with. That's fine. When you work for Vince that's just the way it is, but it's fun to not work for Vince right now, and have some of these other ideas you can kind of explore."


Heat on WWE:


Batista is angry that WWE have not invited him to Smackdown 1000.


Hardcore Holly talks addiction:


"When I broke my neck, I did end up getting into the pain pill thing and getting on those. And I was able to get off that stuff. And so, but that wasn't easy, so I had to have help. I wrote about that in my book. I had to have help to get off that stuff and I did. But that was the worst I did. I didn't get into the alcohol. I didn't get into the cocaine. I didn't get into anything heavy like that. I mean, I did steroids. Whoop-dee-doo. But that goes without saying. When I broke my neck, that was the worst, the heaviest I got into anything as far as that you shouldn't be doing, but, like I said, I got off that and everything. I never drank and I never did anything else." Holly explained, "I started taking too many and I was like, 'this is ridiculous - I've got to stop,' so I did."


Renee Young:


WWE have released Renee Young's audition tape...

No comments:

Post a Comment