Tuesday, September 4, 2018

4/9/2018

Title change:


Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre beat B Team to take the red Tag gold last night on Raw.


AOP:


Drake Maverick has taken control of AOP as well as remaining as 205 Live GM.


No reunion:


Cass wants no return to his team with Enzo Amore...

"No, what me and him had was very special, it was special in NXT, it was special in WWE. I feel like it ran its course and they pulled the trigger on separating us at the right time. Unfortunately I got injured, but they pulled the trigger at the right time. Me and him, we don't keep in contact, we're not friends, so I just don't think that's going to be a possibility. Well, let me tell you something, Booker, if the money's right, ya know?. But at this point in time, I haven't been fielded any offers from anybody. [Laughs] They say 'never say never.' Maybe one day him and I will be reunited and me and him will be great friends. We'll just take the world by storm, but right now I don't think there's a chance."


Evolution:


Lita vs Mickie James is booked for the all-women's PPV.


HIAC:


Mick Foley will be on Raw next week for a celebration of his HIAC match, twenty years on.


Injury:


Seth Rollins cut his arm after accidentally punching through a car window on Raw.


SD teaser:



  • Triple Threat Match set as search for new SmackDown Tag Team Championship challengers continues
  • Will Samoa Joe actually go to AJ Styles' home?
  • How will Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella bounce back?
  • What's next for Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch?


James Ellsworth is backstage.


Batista talks WWE future:


"I think, one, it would have to be the right time, and two, it would have to be the right opponent. That's pretty much it, and it would have to make sense. Yeah, I think the last time I went back was with really good intentions and I felt like I wasn't delivered what I was promised and that was just creatively. So, that would be it, I'd have to have a strong say of what I did and who I worked with. It would have to make sense as far as time, not only do I have to be free, but I also have to factor in there is a risk that I would be injured. If I got injured I would need some time to rehabilitate myself, so I always kind of factor those things in."


All-In:


All-In drew a crowd of 11, 263 fans. 1500 commemorative plaques, including pieces of the ring canvas are  being sold. The first 500 are signed, the rest are not.


Magnus ends feud:


Nick Aldis has discussed killing his feud with Jeff Jarrett...

"When we discussed the concept of having teams lead us to the ring for the biggest match of our career, the conversation inevitably turned to whom the team member would be; friends, colleagues, mentors, and put simply, people who have been important figures in our respective tapestries. Jeff is without a doubt one of those people to me. What you may not know is that I, like several others, had my own fallout with Jeff and Karen a couple years ago. I could have written them off and enjoyed taking the moment in the spotlight as an 'F-U' to them, and anyone else that has wronged me over the years. But that's bad energy, and I made a choice to focus on good energy in the last year, which absolutely led me to that moment at "All In." I should point out that despite their initial hesitation, Cody, Matt, and Nick also agreed to accommodate Jeff for this match as a symbolic gesture that we don't dwell on negativity and we don't hang people out to dry forever just because they made a mistake or two. Three thumbs up. Thank you guys. This was about giving a second chance to the man who gave me my first chance to be a champion. Thank you, Jeff."

No comments:

Post a Comment