Saturday, September 29, 2018

29/9/2018

NXT reunion:


Cesaro made a surprise appearance on the NXT live tour last night. He teamed with his old indie partner Kassius Ohno.


Alum attacks SD GM:


Alberto Del Rio took aim at Paige on social media this week...

"Yes and this one doesn't have more than 9 police reports against her, or 3 arrests in different states or committed in 2 mental hospitals like the one you mentioned did. And with real evidence not just lies from her LOSER BROTHER."


Retirement to resurgence:


Madison Rayne has discussed how the year she planned to retire has led to her wrestling resurgence, highlighted by a WWE run in the MYC...

"It was roughly a year ago that I sat down on my couch in my living room with my husband and had a really tough conversation, where we tried to discuss if maybe my career was coming to a close and what that was going to look like, or if I was going to take any frustrations I had and any bit of second-guessing myself that I was doing and I was going to flip that on its head, make it a positive, totally change who I was and make a drastic turn in my career path. I think in moments like that, where you're questioning what's next, is where you really dig deep to find yourself and figure out what you want and what you're still able to provide to the business. I am so glad that I was able to do that, that I got to that point mentally where I thought for a second that maybe I was to look towards retirement, because I very quickly realized that I wanted to do the complete opposite. I think that's been probably the most contributing factor in my insanely successful 2018, because then I made that decision to change myself and elevate my game, that's when opportunities started coming left and right. I'm not just saying this because of the position that I'm in now, but I knew early on when I was being given all of these opportunities, I was going to take them all and be grateful for all of them and do everything I could with them ... but for the better part of a year in my heart, I kinda knew where I was going to end up was in Ring of Honor."


Eric Bischoff talks plans to buy WCW:


"The intention really when we were going to acquire the company was going to shut it down for a period of 3-6 months thinking that absence makes the heart grow fonder. We needed to build some anticipation. We had to make people anxious to see what the new, rebranded WCW was going to look like. You couldn't do that by taking it off of television for a couple of weeks and then coming back. You had to be gone a long enough period of time to really build up anticipation and to market it properly. We were focused more on where we wanted to produce the show. How could we help reduce the cost of producing the show? What talent were we able to afford? Who did we want to keep? Rebuilding relationships with sponsors. That was where I really was focused on, not on what we were going to do with a certain talent."


WWE star cleared:


Maria is ready to return from her wrist injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment