Wednesday, September 12, 2018

12/9/2018

HIAC:


New Day will give Rusev Day a shot at their gold at Hell In A Cell.


The Pebble:


The Rock's daughter has started working toward her WWE career at their PC according to Zelina Vega.


Cody says he obsessed over All-In too much:


"I kept writing these lists. And my dad was a big list guy and I have become a big list guy too. I kept writing these lists of these are the things to do to make sure you're in peak condition, and also make sure you're in peak mental state, and make sure you paid this guy and talked to this guy. I also learned I wanted to do every single thing with this show. I wanted to do payroll; I wanted to know elements of production; I wanted to know how many chairs were in the union catering room. Just, next time, I don't need to know all that stuff. I also learned you are only as good as the team around you and we've discovered some new teammates over the course of the weekend."


Sami Callihan talks time in NXT:


"I don't hate on my time there, I just wasn't who I am today. For lack of a better term, I became a b----. I walked on eggshells, I became someone I wasn't. I will never allow that to happen again."


Naked Nikki:


Nikki Bella says she is so excited to be nominated for a People's Choice award that she will streak at the ceremony if she wins.


9/11:


WWE have released a second interview with Zelina Vega, this time taped backstage at SD last night...





Old boy in movie:


WWE and WCW old boy Vito stars in 'The Church.'


Lilian reacts:


Lilian Garcia has reacted to heat for singing the US national anthem at an NFL game...

"I can't control what others do but I can control what I do and that is sing my heart out for a country that has allowed me so many opportunities."

No comments:

Post a Comment