Friday, September 21, 2018

21/9/2018

Heat on Sheamus:


Rusev accidentally caught Sheamus trashing 'Total Divas' during a live stream last night. He said when Rusev put the show on...

"We're not watching that s--te!"


Alum hints at being retired:


Wade Barrett says he could not see himself returning to the ring...

"I shouldn't say never, but at this time a full-time wrestler with nothing else going on just doesn't appeal to me. I like having the balance in my life. I like being outside doing other things like hosting a show on Netflix, or shooting a movie, and then I am going to go do a little wrestling commentary or this sort of thing, and then I am going to go spend a week in Greece with my girlfriend, which I had just come back from. These things were not available for me while I was working for WWE on a full-time schedule and would never be available as you work full-time with WWE. So, the older I got the more I started to appreciate balance and variety in my life and once you get a taste of that returning and realize how happy it can make you it is very difficult to conceive giving that up again."


Evolution:


Kairi Sane vs Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's is booked.


Impact HOF:


Abyss is this years Imapct HOF'er.


WWE / Impact:


The Meltzer has contradicted reports that Impact approached WWE for a meeting last week, and claims that it was WWE that instigated talks. He does not know what was discussed.


I'm a loser, baby:


Curt Hawkins says he fought to preserve his long losing streak recently...

"There's been times where I was having matches; in particular I had a match on Main Event against Heath Slater that I was supposed to win, but I thought, wait, hold it, no, please, no. This could be something. There's no sense of ending this story on Main Event. Who begs to lose matches? I literally did that though where I said that I can't win matches, and they were cool about it in the first place where they were telling me that I did a good job and that I am going to win a match. But I was like, no, you don't understand."


LU drop ref:


Lucha Underground have released their senior official, Marty Elias, at his request.


Injury:


Sasha Banks has lost her spot in MM2 to Mickie James. She is injured.


Rey Jr:


Rey Mysterio's son has joined Lance Storm's wrestling school.


Bryan critical of fans:


Daniel Bryan says fans do not show the Bella Twins the respect they deserve...

"Obviously I'm very close to the situation and I know that a lot of hardcore wrestling fans look at them and their era as a negative on women's wrestling. Brie was in the ring when the ring when the hashtag 'give divas a chance' because they were only in like a 30-second match. I think people were frustrated with this idea that the women weren't being given more opportunities. They worked very hard for that kind of thing and there were part of this transition into divas to women's wrestling.''

No comments:

Post a Comment