Thursday, September 27, 2018

26/9/2018

Renee Young talks impact of Ambrose's illness:


''He ended up having to go back in and having another surgery on his arm. He tore his tricep and went for surgery in December. And then, I remember him calling me New Year's Day, we had a show in Miami. RAW was in Miami and his arm was bleeding everywhere. He woke up and there was blood all over the bed and he was so confused by what happened, not being able to fully get a look at what happened to his arm. He kept bandaging it up to get it to reseal as quickly as possible this opening that happened in his arm. So he eventually had to go back to Birmingham, which is where he had his surgery initially, just for a check in, and that's when they realized his infection had escalated a lot. They had to go back in and clean it out. He was on antibiotics for months! It was really scary, just knowing the severity, it was really tough to see somebody that you love go through something like that, especially somebody like Dean who is this indestructible force and to see him down and out with something like that, it was... yeah, it was tough to go through."


UK based wrestler not interested in WWE:


Walter has responded to rumours of WWE interest, and is not keen on the idea...

"I don't know if I mentioned this, but being a part of the Raw or SmackDown roster is nothing I am interested in. I don't want to live in the US. I really like NXT though, I think it's a great product, filled with the best talent in the world and is focused on competition in the ring, which is something I enjoy. I don't want to say it will never happen because in wrestling things change so quick."


Wade Barrett reveals why he rejected generous 3 year WWE offer:


"While I was working for the WWE in 2013 and 2014, TV deals had come to me, movie deals had come to me, sponsorship deals had come to me and they were all turned down by WWE because they would involve me being taken away from their shows. Their steam train is running all over the world and I would have to step out of that steam train and go film for four weeks, or go shoot a film for two weeks or even two days to go film a series of commercials or something like that. But they couldn't afford to take me away from that time so I knew that if I wanted to go and do something else, the only way for me to do that is to first step away from WWE and figure out how I make contacts and how do I start speaking to people in the film world and finding agents and that sort of thing. So one had to come first, and that was to come first to get the curtain off of WWE."


You will love him:


WWE had security remove any anti Roman Reigns signs from fans before they were allowed into the venues for TV tapings this week.


Darren Young talks WWE departure:


"I didn't leave on bad terms. I was doing media at a Clippers game on a Saturday, and Sunday at 11 a.m. I get a phone call from Mark Carrano and I raised up out the bed like The Undertaker. And I kind of knew, man. I kind of knew what the deal was going, because I had already moved out to LA in August and the release happened in October. So, I kind of felt like my time was coming, so I moved out to LA to take care of some business with the clothing brand that I'm associated with. When the release happened, I wasn't upset, I just said hey, it is what it is. I'm not Michael Jordan, but Michael Jordan can't play forever, everyone always comes back. Like, it's the revolving door. So, when I was released, I wasn't upset. Life goes on, and I'm happy with what I'm doing now."


WWE on TV:


Sasha Banks will be a guest contestant on Wild 'N' Out this week.


Good and bad of TNA:


AJ Styles reveals how much TNA wanted to cut from his pay, causing him to leave the company...

"I think saying 60 percent is being generous. It's kind of crazy when that's the first offer, you're like 'wait, what? That doesn't make any sense. I've worked here for 11 years, hard for 11 years. I've gotten more popular over the last year, so I don't know what's going on. This doesn't make much sense to me.'"

Abyss talks loyalty to TNA...

''Impact is and was home. It's where I started. I spent practically my entire adult life there. Impact took a gamble on me when I was a nobody. I was coming out of Puerto Rico with a decent name but nothing to where nobody knew who I was stateside. TNA gave me that chance when nobody else was biting at the time. To see that growth, and be part of that growth, I always tell people, that meant the most. That's one of the reasons I never wanted to leave because I was there since the beginning. I was part of the original ground floor of the company."

No comments:

Post a Comment