Tuesday, September 11, 2018

11/9/2018

HIAC:


Dolph & Drew vs Shield is booked for HIAC. Mick Foley will referee the Universal title cell match.


CMLL:


CMLL will host their 85th birthday show this weekend. ROH will air the show on their Network.


Buddy Murphy:


Buddy Murphy says he gave WWE no choice but to move him to 205 Live...

"I always watched 205 Live on the sidelines. It's more my style, I like the quick and innovative moves. I just thought the brand was going to thrive and I wanted to be a part of it. I pitched the move and I kind of took it upon myself. When I first said it they said no, but I dropped the weight myself and gave them no excuse."


SD tease:



  • Brie Bella and Maryse to square off tonight on SmackDown LIVE
  • The Queen and Sonya Deville ready for showdown on SmackDown LIVE
  • Can Andrade "Cien" Almas handle R-Truth?
  • Hardy and Nakamura to settle their unfinished business
  • Rusev Day and The Bar clash for a SmackDown Tag Team Title opportunity at WWE Hell in a Cell



Punk shoots down claim:


CM Punk has shot down Cody Rhodes claim that they approached him for All-In...

"I was never made an offer to be there. They said, 'hey, if you want to come, you should come.' I was like, 'eh, oh, OK.' It was extremely vague... it wasn't an offer."


Samoa Joe:


Samoa Joe was pulled from lives this weekend and replaced by Miz.


WWE games:


WWE have announced this years legends for their video game...

Randy Savage
Roddy Piper
Steve Austin
Andre the Giant
Alundra Blayze
Bam Bam Bigelow
Batista
Beth Phoenix
Big Boss Man
Booker T
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Brutus Beefcake
Christian
Diamond Dallas Page
Diesel
Dusty Rhodes
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Goldberg
Greg Valentine
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jake Roberts
Jim Neidhart
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Lex Luger
Lita
Vince McMahon
Mr. Perfect
Papa Shango
Rick Rude
Razor Ramon
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
Rick Martel
Ricky Steamboat
Ricky Morton
Rikishi
Robert Gibson
Scott Hall
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Sting
Sycho Sid
Tatanka
Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
The Godfather
The Rock
Trish Stratus
The Ultimate Warrior
The Undertaker
Vader


Suicide day:


A number of WWE stars have shared personal stories to mark suicide prevention day. A couple of notable examples were...

Xavier Woods...

''A younger me once made the decision that I wasnt worth being here anymore. Right before that moment ended, a friend saved me and I'm forever grateful. If you ever feel this way then please talk to someone. Know that you ARE worthy & you ARE worth it''

Roddy Strong...

''2.5yrs ago I lost one of my favorite humans in the world to suicide. I miss him more and more everyday. Never be afraid to ask for help''


9/11:


WWE have interviewed Zelina Vega about her father's death in the 9/11 terror attacks of 2001 on their site.

**Fenella Fielding**

No comments:

Post a Comment