Sunday, September 2, 2018

2/9/2018

All-In:


Last night was All-In. Lots of big names appeared, including Animal, Bubba Ray Dudley, Tommy Dreamer, Hurricane, Billy Gunn, DDP, Rey Mysterio and most notably Chris Jericho. The show was highlighted by Cody Rhodes winning the NWA title, but did not go perfectly. The main had to be rushed because of TV time constraints.


Tito Santana reveals why he won't work for WWE anymore:


"They've approached me for different things, and I'm a full-time school teacher and I have no desire to be on the road. Because it takes time to be on the road, I just don't have the time to give to anybody. I pick and choose where I want to work now. I'm a full-time school teacher, a husband, and we own a small hair salon, and that keeps me busy enough."


It's still real, dammit:


An indie show was almost closed down last night, one of the top stars was evicted from the building at gun point, and the building owners are threatening to sue the promotion for damages. The issues started when Sami Callihan started throwing chairs around. A security guard (Off-duty cop) told him, mid-match, to stop. Callihan, thinking it was kayfabe, did not, leading to the cop pulling his gun and removing him, under threat of being shot, from the building. Building officials then got into heated discussions with the promotion, as they wanted to kill the event, the promotion obviously did not want it to stop. They eventually came to an agreement and the show did continue.

Sami has played the incident down, and claims he was not kicked out.


Cass takes blame:


Big Cass says he is to blame for his WWE release...

"If I'm going to be honest with you, I made a lot of mistakes. I made a lot of mistakes in a very short period of time. I did some things that I shouldn't have done. I guess the company couldn't rely on me and couldn't trust me. Look, I'll just be honest with you, in my opinion, they made the right decision for them. It was the right decision to get rid of me at that point in time - not to say I won't be back - but at that point in time they definitely made the right decision for them. To be honest with you, looking at it they made the right decision for me. Everyone makes mistakes, but when you make that many mistakes in that short of a period of time then you lose people's trust and you're not reliable anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment