Monday, July 31, 2017

Today's News

Quick move:


Bully Ray says ROH called him and D'Von a day after they left WWE...


"Yeah, Ring of Honor did contact me and D-Von a day after our WWE contracts expired and they wanted me and D-Von to come in and work there. We were very interested, D-Von has a larger family, D-Von wanted to take a step back for a little while, so I said, 'Bro, you do what you gotta do and I'm gonna keep doin' what I do' and that was it. I always knew Ring of Honor and Bully Ray would be a perfect fit."


Next best:


HOF'er's Jim Ross and Steve Austin say Kenny Omega is ready to become the next best thing in wrestling...

JR...

"He's very reminiscent to me and indicative of today's wrestler, what they think, and how they act, and how they perceive the business. And I'm not saying any of this in a negative way, just there's a new era and a new wave of thinking. And for us old guys, we kind of have to be willing to hear their point of view because their point of view sometimes isn't what we were raised with."

SCSA...

"Hands down, he is one of the best in the world, if not the best in the world, in my opinion. If he came to the WWE, if he had any interest in doing so, I think that guy could be the next big thing. I don't know if it's going to happen. I said he has the potential to be, if he was given the platform, just not be put in a box."


ROH to WWE:


Donovan Dijak has started his farewell tour of the indies before joining NXT.


Low Ki talks WWE career:


"It was never my goal to go there in the first place, they approached me at my height of my career in Japan. I was hired virtually on the spot due to Vince McMahon seeing me live, they brought me in and then treated like someone who was just there, it was an opportunity I took but it was what it was, I have seen things have changed but it's still operated by the same person."


Raw tease:



  • Three's a crowd in the main event
  • Jason Jordan to speak out on "Miz TV"
  • Brothers in arms: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose
  • Hardy Boyz and "good brothers," meet Team Red's "top guys"
  • Bálor to Wyatt: "Let's play"

WWE star in verbal assault:


Chris Jericho was involved in a spat with a fan in NYC over the weekend. Jericho was leaving a tribute gig to a recently deceased musician when he was approached by a number of wrestling fans. He took time to sign some autographs and take some pics, but one guy was not happy and started to verbally abuse the former champ, Y2J gave as good as he got, but has received heat in mainstream media for telling the guy to ''Get f!!!ed in the ass.''

Jericho has since apologised, saying he was very upset by the loss of his friend and was not up to dealing with the pushy fan, but should not have reacted as he did.


Punk to return soon:


CM Punk's MMA coach says he expects him to fight again soon.


SummerSlam:


Akira Tozawa vs Ariya Daivari will determine Neville's SummerSlam opponent this week.


Cena lands biggest role yet:


John Cena has been cast in the lead role of 'Bumblebee' the 'Transformers' franchise spin off movie.


Paige backstage:


Internet tongues have been wagging today after Paige was spotted backstage in a social media post. It wasn't her. It was Sasha Banks dressed as a zombie. WWE have been doing their annual Halloween photo shoot today, and they had Sasha gothed up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment