Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Today's News

Bram:


Bram is set to return from his recent mystery injury.


Alberto the abuser?:


The Zebra Kid, Paige's step brother, claims to have six months worth of images sent to him by, and of, 
battery to Paige's body, he claims was suffered at the hands of Alberto Del Rio. He also says she will never be allowed to return to WWE as long as she is with him because he is determined to get her fired by the promotion. He says this is why he is constantly ranting against the company, and it's top officials, in the hopes of making it impossible for her to go back to work with them.

GFW today suspended their World champion until the incident is resolved.


Battleground:


Natalya, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Tamina Snuka and Lana will fight for the right to challenge Naomi for her title next, at the next blue special. Naomi is celebrating 100 days with the gold.


Baron Corbin vs Shinsuke Nakamura is also booked.

"Whatever It Takes" by Imagine Dragons is the theme song.


No Bullet Club here:


Finn Balor says the Bullet Club should not be reformed in WWE...

"You know, for us as a group, especially myself and Karl, you know, two of the original members, that was you know, very, it was very much like a moment in time. You know, to kind of like reform that now would be kind of like regressing like in our careers, maybe, so to speak. Maybe going forward in the future that could be a possibility but right now I think we're both, you know, pretty happy doing our own thing."


Bye-ro:


WWE have stopped using pyro for ring entrances as a cost-cutting measure, but also feel it is outdated.


Mae Young:


WWE will unveil the 32 women in the Mae Young tourney on Facebook live tomorrow. Included will be MMA star Shayna Baszler and 4 TNA alumni, including Santana Garrett, Marti, Barbi Haydn and Lei D' Tapa. Alundra Blayze will be on the announce team.


Bayley:


Bayley has told Steve Austin she plans on a change in attitude and attire, as she feels her gimmick is getting stale.

"I guess it's time to evolve because I've been doing what I've been doing for the last four years, but you always need to evolve. And I plan on doing this for a really long time, so I know it needs to go just like different directions, maybe a different attitude. I guess I'm coming off of my Extreme Rules match with Alexa Bliss where I didn't use the kendo stick on her, so… and it's time for me to evolve and kind of see where else, different avenues, I can go as my character. I kind of feel like I'm in-between that right now. I'm still trying to stay who I was and what got me to the dance, that's what I was always told, yeah, it might be a little of both, an internal feeling based on crowd response and feeling monotonous, just from the, yeah, crowd response, but I also don't want to completely change who I am just because certain people may not like who I am. so maybe a combination of more aggression and changing my look a little bit could be cool. That's just kind of how I'm feeling. Just kick ass. Just be a bad ass. I think I need a little bit of that in the ring.''


Baron squashes rumour:


Baron Corbin says he did not break character to console an upset child at last nights TV's. He said the child was a member of his family.


KK quits:


Kevin Kelly has quit ROH to work full time with NJPW.


HHH wants hype to come:


Triple H has invited Conor McGregor and one time WrestleMania wrestler Floyd Mayweather to Raw next week to hype their upcoming fight.


TNA wanted attitude era reunion:


Jerry Lawler says TNA contacted him earlier this year hoping to reunite him with Jim Ross...

"During that time, I did get a call from Jeff Jarrett just saying, 'Hey, we were just wondering if you re-signed with the WWE or not?' It was one of those things that I got right back to him and said I did re-sign with them."


No decision:


Jeff Jarrett says the Hardyz have not won the broken gimmicks, despite them using a lot of their lines on TV this week. Reby Sky claims he is lying because Impact lost, and that WWE now do have an agreement in place to use the characters. Matt Hardy then said there had not been a resolution, and that he was growing tired of the delays.


Paige takes blame:


Paige says she is being held under investigation over the battery of Alberto Del Rio, not the other way around, and took complete blame for the incident in the airport, although blasted the thrid lady involved as a ''Disgusting human being'' for selling the story to the internet.


PWG BOLA:


Pro Wrestling Guerilla have named the stars of this years Battle Of LA...

Flamita
Keith Lee
WALTER
Travis Banks
REY FENIX
Dezmond Xavier
Donovan Dijak
Jeff Cobb
Trevor Lee
Flash Morgan Webster
Zack Sabre Jr.
Sammy Guevara
Mark Haskins
Jonah Rock
Brian Cage
Rey Horus
Marty Scurll
Michael Elgin
TK Cooper
Matt Sydal
Sami Callihan
Matthew Riddle
Ricochet
PENTA EL ZERO M

No comments:

Post a Comment